Sodo Construction

Albuquerque, NM 87105

SHINGLE ROOF

SHINGLE ROOF

roofing202087120
Shingle roof work to residential

We are an honest, local company that relies on quality materials, a job well done, and customer satisfaction as the keys to our success. We give competitive prices, and work with all types of roofs. We are licensed, bonded, and provide a 10 yr. workmanship warranty. Call us for a free estimate....

roofing (11)concrete repair (2)

07/09/2018

Sodo Construction is great. They repaired my roof that had severe hail damage. They were on time, professional and efficient. Not only did my roof come out beautiful, they cleaned up after and even came out to ask how I liked it and if there was any issues. None from me. I am going to request their service again on future plans and additions to my house. I worked with Sarah Jaramillo directly and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof put on because of hail damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

07/04/2018

SoDo did a very good job. They did a complete roof with ridge venting, new decking and new eaves. SoDo price was inline with other roofers for the roof and decking but SoDo include the eaves same price. They covered the ground while working and cleanup when they done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement with new decking and new eaves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

07/03/2018

Amazing job done on my roof. All personnel were courteous and professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

04/11/2018

They did an excellent job, prompt service. They did leave quite a few nails on the ground, but it was easy for me to clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roof and put on a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

04/10/2018

I needed some work and expanding on my driveway. SoDo was the best offer I found around my area for the work I needed done. The crew worked quickly and efficiently and I felt comfortable having them at the home. I need some roof repairs that will need to be done soon and I have already began inquiring with them about that job. I would recommend SoDo Construction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Expanding

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

04/10/2018

The project went very well and smooth. I have no complaints everyone was very informative and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

04/10/2018

Sara was very helpful she was very professional and gave me the best customer service, everyone else was very helpful as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

04/09/2018

Very well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof. Tore off 2 old roofs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

Photo for Sodo Construction  - 1626 Rio Bravo Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM - 36967000

03/29/2018

Very good work reasonable price honest people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete slab and reroof

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

02/19/2018

They were very polite. Pricing was reasonable. They were very professional and were prompt and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2017

General Services Roofing, Concrete, Stucco, Framing, New Construction, Drywall Installation Roofing: Shingle, TPO, & Metal Roofs, Parapet Repair, Stucco, Framing, Additions, Drywall, Concrete.