Presbyterian - Family Practice at Wyoming

Angie's List since October 2008

06/17/2015

I saw Dr Carol Red. She was very attentive and compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medication check-up; referral for outpatient surgery

CATEGORY family doctor

03/09/2015

I had not met Dr. Perez before, but found her to be easy to interact with, on top of my medical information in my chart and helpful with her medical information and advice.  I look forward to working with her as my primary care provider in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my annual exam with Dr. Norma Perez-Abele on February 19, 2015.  She discussed my medical results from the previous year, caught up with my current medical issues and daily habits, and ordered blood tests to go with my annual exam.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

01/17/2015

She is friendly, competent, interested, professional,prompt and engaged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Karen Evans provides primary care to my husband and me.

CATEGORY hospitals

06/18/2014

This visit was fine, punctual and professional as always.  New office is a mess.  Cant get appointments properly.  Left waiting way too long.  Billing is inaccurate.  Doctor Miera is great, the support staff surrounding him in the new office are poor.  Will be searching for new doctor.  It is unacceptable to make you wait 45 minutes to an hour past your appointment time.  Too bad,he is a great doc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
physical before leaving for new office

CATEGORY family doctor

05/22/2014

He is through, personable, appears to me what he's talking about and offering good advice as well. He's willing to set up consults and follow up appointments. He is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Bloom of Presbyterian - Family Practice at Wyoming.

CATEGORY hospitals