Pellerano, Dania D.D.S.

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2014

Come to Dr. Dania A. Pellerano for a quality Albuquerque, NM, dentist that you can rely on in Albuquerque, NM. Our staff is required to maintain strict sterilization policies to keep everything clean and safe for you as the patient. And we offer affordable payment plans and accept most major insurances to make our health care services accessible for every patient. Our patients in Albuquerque visit our clinic on a regular basis to receive preventative treatments or any of our other dental options including: General dentistry Cosmetic dentistry Teeth whitening Teeth repair For details on how we can help improve the health of your teeth and gums, contact us today to speak with our local dental staff....

Peak Family Dentistry

Peak Family Dentistry offers a broad range of general, cosmetic, and implant services to aid in your oral healthcare needs . As part of our commitment to overall health and wellness, Dr. Adams and her team have been trained to screen for signs of OSA that present in the mouth. Don’t be alarmed if the next time you’re in, Dr. Adams starts asking you questions about your sleep or if anyone has ever told you that you snore? So be honest because your answers just may help prolong your life! There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

06/13/2014

Dr. Pellerano is personable and does a thorough, gentle exam. I am very impressed with her dental hygienist. He is extremely thorough and my teeth felt so clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual cleaning and exam

05/20/2014

It went well. All the hygienists are good. She is very gentle. The office environment is nice. I've been going to her for at least 5 years. I have recommend her to my friends and they have gone to her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a cleaning.

06/19/2012

She is very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pellerano is my dentist.

02/15/2012

It is always clean. She is very knowledgeable and gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a general exam then a crown.

02/02/2012

The service there is very prompt and the dentist is really gentle when she treats. She is absolutely great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a general check up and I got a few fillings. She is quick and efficient and my wife and I both love using her.

CATEGORY dentists

Pellerano, Dania A D.D.S.

No accepting medicaid at this time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal