Klean Dry

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2012

Klean Dry is a proud memeber of Angies list. we offer exceptional quality carpet cleaning at a very reasonable price. we use high quality name brand truck mounted steam cleaning units, detergents and rinse agents....

GotMoldUSA

62  REVIEWS
GotMoldUSA

GotMoldUSA , a MOLD REMEDIATION AND WATER MITIGATION SERVICE PROVIDER has 36 years combined of industry and restoration experience. We come to your home or business and assess mold problems or conduct testing to find out if a problem exists. If you have an obvious problem we will create an estimate for remediation/clean up. In some cases we just provide consultation. You can trust us to be honest and fair in helping you determine the correct actions when you suspect mold problems.We also offer Water/Flood damage cleanup and restoration services.

12/22/2018

The carpets were cleaned in a professional manner and looked very good when they dried out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning in two rooms

10/02/2018

Great! Everything looks fantastic, and Sean was very professional and exceptionally courteous. I couldn’t be happier with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rugs, sofa, love seat, and recliner were cleaned.

06/26/2018

It's going well. The gentleman is very professional, he was right on time and doing a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are cleaning 3 rooms.

CATEGORY house cleaning

01/13/2018

I was very pleased with all aspects of the service. Jacob, the technician, knew so much about carpets and stains and cleaning products that I was confident he made the best choices for my needs. My carpet looks much better and this was the first time the carpet actually was dry by evening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the carpet in the dining room and large living room cleaned.

01/12/2018

Very good job. I was really pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, bleach spot repair,carpet repairs,upholstery cleaning, 100% pet odor removal and 24hour emergency water extraction