KITCH CLEANERS

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry cleaned a suede leather jacket.

CATEGORY dry cleaning

12/08/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Because of smoke damage, we had to have all of our fabric curtains cleaned. Kitch did a super job. . .the best I've ever had. Their prices were in line for custom work, and all was done well. My only problem is that they are far from us, but I will take my best things there in the future, even with the drive. They were recommended to me by a professional home damage cleaning company here in town.

CATEGORY dry cleaning