JESS MUNOS AUTO BODY INC

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

FULL SERVICE COLLISION REPAIR FACILITY, AUTO PAINTING...

Foreign Aide Inc

23  REVIEWS
Foreign Aide Inc

Foreign Aide services all makes of vehicles, specializing in german cars. We offer a first time customer discount of 10% up to $125.00 off. We are centrally located and can transport you to work or home. We have been in business for 35 years and are happy to service your vehicle.

07/10/2013

They were very professional, polite and seemed to take every detail into account. I did not have them do any work as I decided to take cash out since my vehicle is quite old. Had I wished to have the repairs done, i would have used Jess Munos Auto Body.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an estimate.

12/07/2010

Fantastic! They did everything I expected and sooner than expected. The additional paint matched the car perfectly (2002 model). I can't say enough to express my satisfaction. I would recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was rear ended by a teenage on a cell phone. Luckily his parents had good insurance. I got estimates from the local Nissan Dealer and Jeff Munos Body shop. I went to Munos because they were highly rated in Angie's list. A World of difference! The dealer was nice but did not make me feel like I was all that important to his business. Steve at Jeff Munos made me feel they were very competent and wanted to do the work. I had some additional painting (outside the insurance coverage) I wanted done. The dealer wanted three times as much for the additional painting as Munoz. The insurance estimate was also higher.

12/30/2008

They went the extra mile for us. We were going out of town and they were very accommodating in leaving the car and keys in a certain place for us so we could get it when we got back, since they were closed when we needed to pick it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done body work for us for over 10 years.

10/23/2008

It went great. They performed all the required work and then some. They made the almost 10 year old vehicle look almost brand new. They even washed the inside and outside of the vehicle. The work was warranted for the life of the vehicle. When I started to have a problem with the area that was repaired I just called the shop and they had me bring the vehicle in immediately and took care of the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was involved in a car accident that caused damage to the rear end of my vehicle. The insurance company directed me to take my vehicle to Jess Munos's shop. I was hesitant because I figured they would not pay attention to detail to the work because there were assured of the payment from the insurance company. I was very pleasantly surprised.

07/31/2006

MY WIFE WRECKED HER CAR THREE WEEKS AFTER SHE GOT IT. IT TOOK A WHILE BECAUSE IT'S A BRAND NEW TOYOTA, AND THEY HAD TO ORDER THE BODY PARTS FROM JAPAN. THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB, THOUGH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY FIXED THE ENTIRE REAR END OF MY WIFE'S CAR.

CATEGORY auto body repair

FULL SERVICE COLLISION REPAIR FACILITY, AUTO PAINTING, 24 HOUR TOWING AVAILABLE.

ask for details