IPM Construction & Restoration

B122 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2007

3758 Hawkins St NE

Albuquerque, NM 87109

We have achieved the Angie's List Super Service Award 4 years in a row 2013-2016 and NOW 2017. WOW! Thank you everyone. Please call our direct line 505-804-894. We are a Veteran owned and operated company and will make your home look new. We do EVERYTHING. We are a full-service restoration, construction, and remodeling company for residential and commercial properties. Our mission is to provide the highest level of quality services at competitive market prices to ensure customer satisfaction through quality of work....

Handyman Services (91)Interior Painting (50)Drywall (23)Exterior Painting (21)Ceiling Fans (17)Stucco (16)Doors (15)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (14)General Remodeling (13)Plumbing (11)Electrical (9)Lighting (8)

09/10/2019

The professionalism of IPM was excellent. Arrived on time everyday. Did exactly what was expected and finished on time. Quality service and professional. I would like to commend John for going the extra mile and doing all the little extras that make our new kitchen awesome. THANK YOU IPM!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

09/05/2019

John was responsive. Communicate what he could and could not do. Showed up on time, let me know if there were changes. Got the job done. Would hire again and will recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/13/2019

Great! John told me what to expect and I'm happy with the results. He had to match paint, that who knows how long ago it was last painted, and he did good! It all matches and repairs fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair

CATEGORY handyman service, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to do great work for you

07/04/2018

All projects went great, and there was a team of three so they were in and out quickly. New outside outlet is very robust (covered to protect against weather), and more than what I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 2 motorized blinds, fix two electrical outlets

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Thank you for your kind words and your feedback. It is appreciated.

06/18/2018

Nate came out to look at the patio post and told me he’d email me an estimate in a couple of days. That was 3 weeks ago. I called IPM a week later and was told they would get back to me within the day. They never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A post on my mom’s patio needed to be repaired

CATEGORY handyman service

03/19/2018

DO NOTE USE THIS COMPANY! We have a guest bedroom which we wanted to install laminate in. Originally this was planned to be a DIY job but when we pulled up the existing carpet we saw that the concrete below was cracked and had a ½” hump in the middle of the room. This is when we researched construction companies to help us do this job correctly. We selected IPM Construction based on the company’s ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Laminate Floor

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

01/26/2018

Nate came out... arrived early, listened to our concerns and explained the process he would use to do the work. Then, he got right to work. The job he did looks far superior to the previous work done, and it looks like the way he did it, the fix will last!! THANKS, NATE!!!!! IPM is lucky to have him as an employee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed deteriorating roof penetration seals repaired.

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

D

12/20/2017

It did not go well, Which was incredibly frustrating for me. Jose, the guy that came out and gave me the bid, was personable, and seemed knowledgeable. More on that later. He gave me the best price for the work that was needed, and I liked his ideas for what to do with the fireplace. They even started two days earlier than they expected, which was nice. Well, it went down hill rapidly after that p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About a third of the remodeling work we needed on a total makeover of a 20-year old home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, hauling services, remodeling, replacement windows, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Dear Customer, We appreciate your feedback. We will take these into consideration for all future projects.

12/08/2017

I had an appointment for an estimate today between 10-11. No call, no show. I gave a C for responsiveness because the original response (to make the appointment) was very quick. Too bad they didn't follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
soffit replacement, chimney torn down

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

Dear customer, We apologize we missed the appointment. We will do our best to not repeat this mistake with our valuable customers.

11/28/2017

From the day of the estimate when Nate came to my home to look at my huge list of both big and small items, I felt I had chosen the right company. Nate, Martine, Frankie, Vince, and even John worked on my home renovations. They were professional, courteous and easy to have in my home. I did keep adding things to the list as we went along and they just added the extra work. The work done was except...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 14' x 30' family room had a leak. Rain would literally run down the horrible paneling installed by the previous owners. Paneling on two long walls needed to be removed and dry walled. Carpet and tile in F/R needed to be removed. Three ceiling fans and several light fixtures needed to be replaced. Garage lighting needed to be redone. Closet door in F/R needed to replaced. Closet needed paneling removed, dry walled, and shelving replaced. Exterior stucco needed several patches.

CATEGORY decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, hauling services, lighting, plastering, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, stucco, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

Fire & Water Damage, Restoration & Remodel, Mold Remediation & Asbestos Removal, New Construction, Additions, Roofing, Stucco, Patios, Pergolas, Gazebos, Outdoor Fireplaces, Stone Veneers, Landscaping, Flagstone & Concrete Walkways, Professional Painting, Hud & Insurance Remodels, Insurance Claims, Handyman Services.