Fair Claims Contracting Inc.

A 6 Reviews

Angie's List since May 2016

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • 393464

7701 Harrier Ave NW

Albuquerque, NM 87114

FREE Hail and storm damage inspections and will work with your, all types of roof repairs (tar and gravel, TPO, built up, mod bit, asphalt shingles)...

roofing (6)gutter repair (2)stucco (1)

11/14/2020

Easy to work with, so far leak seems to have been found. Quality of patching work where roof meets wall was very nice. I hope i dont have to but if needed I'll hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal leaking points, roof maintenance, gutter readjustment

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

04/03/2020

The “go-to” roof repair company. Damian was very responsive to my urgent request and my roof has not leaked in the past year. I recommend Fair Claims Roofing to get your roof repairs done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

04/01/2020

It went very well and I was happy with the service and work done. They came out right away and saved me from further damage. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

03/18/2020

Bottom line up front: Another review was posted on my behalf by Angie's List and is inaccurate; was for another vendor unrelated to Fair Claims Contracting. My apologies. Fair Claims Contracting performed the work in a timely and expert manner. I'd recommend this company for anyone requiring roof work. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof inspection / routine annual maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

10/10/2019

Excellent. They did a very careful job. The workers were on time, they worked hard and they were very careful in putting the flushing and I was very pleased and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

05/12/2017

Two years in and the roof still looks great! We've have more than a couple severe storms blow through our neighborhood. There was one about a month ago with high winds that damaged many roofs. Our roof was perfect. Thanks again to Fair Claims for doing a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damien from Fair Claims was very friendly, personable, and affordable. They worked directly with my insurance company and made sure we wouldn't pay anything out of pocket. I definitely recommend them!

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing