DRB Electric Inc.

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Let D.R.B. Electric “Wire to Your Desire!” Whether you want cutting edge energy technology or need a custom specified electrical installation, D.R.B. Electric is there to help. Our skilled and experienced staff can assist you with anything from design-build projects to commercial industrial layouts. Our project managers have decades of experience to bring to your project and all our technicians are certified journeyman electricians. Let D.R.B. Electric provide you with the quality of work and customer service that you deserve. Call us at 505-877-8500 to find out how we can add value to your project....

Lit Electric LLC

5  REVIEWS
Lit Electric LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/08/2017

too expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FAN electric

D

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they were 20% higher than the next bid and 25% higher than the low bid

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DRB is my go-to electrical company for my home and my rental houses. They servicemen are prompt, efficient/effective, polite, approchable, accommodating, and work to the codes and regulations governing their specialty. They clean up after themselves. Their scheduler is excellent and delightful to work with. Because my rentals are all old houses, they have encountered some weird wiring setups and, happily, have been able to figure them out. I recently asked them to install a new, up-to-code electric box and a new outlet at a rental. Although the box works fine for its present uses, I found out later from another company that for just a bit more money I could have had a box rated for 200plus instead of the 100plus I got. I did not know enough to ask about the upgrade at the time and realize now that I will need it in the future. I wish they had thought to ask me about the larger capacity box. Their failure to do so was why I gave them a B in professionalism. However in this connection, I must add that when doing the outlet/box work they also included a garbage disposal setup that I had not asked for, but was glad to get.

10/14/2014

It is a local company and the job they did was fine. The work was well done. The company was very professional and the work is holding up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DRB Electric to put in tract lighting and LED lights in our kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/08/2011

They had prompt service. They were able to suggest an alternate that would have been cheaper than running something new. Their price was about average. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of DRB Electric Incorporated in September 2010. They added up an electrical outlet in my house to wire up for the gas range that I was going to have installed.

CATEGORY electrician

Design Build, New Construction, Tenant Improvements, Value Engineering, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Churches, Waste Water, Well, and Industrial Controls, 24 Hour On-call Service, Card Access, Category 5e/6 Cabling & Certification, Closed Circuit Television, Fiber Optic Certification, Hubs & Switches, Network Design, Repair & Maintenance, Single/Multi-Mode Fiber Cabling, Emergency/On-call Service, Emergency Systems, Energy Efficient Upgrades, Energy Management, Inspections & Lighting

New Home Construction.