Coleman, Dr. Stephen C.

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2008

Dr. Stephen Coleman, Director of Coleman Vision in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a leader in the field of laser vision correction. His practice is dedicated exclusively to LASIK....

09/24/2013

The surgery went well I was in and out in no time and there were no complications afterwards. I am only doing one eye at a time and will absolutely go back to Dr. Coleman for the other surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lasik surgery. Dr. Coleman and his staff were amazingly friendly and prepared to answer all of my questions. Providing the patient with everything they needed to know and their level of attention to care is what won me over.

09/16/2013

LASIK procedure done about a year ago. They were very professional and polite. I took my wife and 1.5 year old along and the staff was very helpful. Made them feel welcome. Dr. was very knowledgable and walked me through entire process as we went along. Will recommend to others in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LASIK procedure done.

05/15/2013

Everyone at the consult, the day of surgery, and post-op appointments, has been wonderful, and very professional. I had my right eye redone in March (there's always a small risk the correction won't be perfect), and again, everything and everyone has been great. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally went for a consultation for LASIK, where they take measurements to make sure you're a good candidate. Since I was, I scheduled LASIK, and had that done in November 2012.

04/15/2013

I had been considering Lasik surgery for many years. I finally decided I wanted to have the evaluation to determine whether I was a good candidate. After reading reviews on Angie's list, I contacted three Albuquerque providers. My first experience was totally negative. I was told by phone that they categorically did not perform lasik surgery on anyone over 60 years of age. Dr. Coleman was one of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The reason for my appointment was to determine if I was a candidate for lasik surgery, and, if so, to have the surgery performed. I chose Coleman Vision for a numer of reasons. The staff was highly professional, trained and friendly. Dr. Coleman himself is highly trained, skilled in his profession, takes time to explain the process and is happy to answer questions. You feel that you have the support of the entire office and everyone is highly competent.

11/19/2012

Easy, Relaxed. Exactly how I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was nearly legally blind without lenses and had astigmatism. Working with Dr Coleman's office was easy and clear - in fact my appointment was set for noon, I arrived a few minutes early, so they started the exam a few minutes early. I walked out of the office about 1:15pm that day with near perfect vision. Now I see slightly better than 20/20 and I love it! Although the question of would you use this provided again in the future is a bit funny here - since theoretically I shouldn't need to :) but I am trying to get my husband to undergo the same treatment.

Lasik Eye Surgery