CertaPro Painters of Albuquerque

B 53 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2009

6303 4TH ST NW

Albuquerque, NM 87107

We are a full service residential and commercial painting company, performing interior and exterior painting, deck staining, light carpentry and drywall repair, and power-washing. Our workers are career painters, experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. We recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs to occur so your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible painting experience with you. We call this the Certainty Service System. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget. We are a company with a culture of respect. Respect for our employees. Respect for the environment. And most important, respect for you, our customers....

house painting (38)interior painting (18)stucco (17)deck cleaning (1)general contractors (1)

11/17/2020

Wonderfully! The crew were very polite & worked diligently. We were very impressed. They were done in 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

10/11/2019

They were prompt, professional and did a great job on the exterior of my home. And were reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and patch stucco and Paint exterior of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

08/09/2017

see above description of issue - would never hire and will do all I can to make sure others do not use as well. Normally I do not waste my time on these sorts of things but what I experienced was ridiculous and no response followed from the local office after leaving messages with their phone service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
watch out for the drivers of their estimate crew. Had one cut me off twice then race up on my bumper doing twice the speed limit of the neighborhood. License # NM PFY-252 on 8/9/2017. would never trust a company whose employees are not under control and cannot follow even basic street laws and driving decorum. would have scored lower but had to give them something for this review

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

07/22/2017

I am a born DIY person and a bit of a perfectionist. These guys are the first painters I have ever trusted to paint my house. To say i was leery is an understatement. At the end of every day I inspected their work and every thing I could nit pick they addressed the next morning before I could even say anything. They do great work, they are professional in how they do their work, and they do it as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light stucco repair and painting exterior of house, detached garage, and stucco wall.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2017

04/28/2016

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! I have so much overspray, paint globs and paint footprints that I have spent more time cleaning up than they did. I have paint on screens that I'll never be able to get off. I've walked my home 2x with the crew and they still missed areas. They oversprayed so badly on my porch I have to paint the entire ceiling, I'm still 2 weeks waiting for them to come complete the job. The only...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2016

04/25/2016

Certapro did an exceptional job.  The end result was perfect.  They were punctual every day.  The foreman, Cesar, communicated with us every day and answered every question we had.  They showed true professionalism.  The price was also quite reasonable.  After they finished, I called them back to clean up one drip area on a second floor window and they returned right away to take care of it.  I de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Certapro patched all exterior stucco that was crumbling and then painted full exterior of my house, including wrought iron fences/gates, exterior boundary block walls, back wood deck, front brick patio and garage door

CATEGORY deck cleaning,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2016

10/05/2015

Horrid and horrid. Estimator /scheduler lied and followed it by being rude and unprofessional. Do not hire these people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Changed service date to earlier than scheduled to when I was unavailable and was unwilling to reschedule within reasonable time period.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2015

06/04/2015

When.the son went over the estimate with me, I thought the company was professional.  They are hacks. Despite masking the doors and windows, they managed to get stain on the window frames, the overhangs, the decking; and the roof.  When Mr. C******* came here, he argued about everything.  He threatened to pull off the job when I pointed out theoverspray on the roof.  Mr. Cockdick is not used to pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner's son came to our house, and he worked up an estimate.  He and I spent about twenty minutes going over his estimate, which was detailed and specific. I accepted their proposal. The first day, Certa Pro masked the exterior doors and windows as well as running 12" masking paper at the base of siding to be stained.  They applied stain to the siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2015

C

12/23/2014

Used wrong paint in one area, requiring me to go buy more of that paint for the area for which it was intended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a small bedroom and smaller bath.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2014

D

06/10/2014

I first contacted Certa-Pro in Oct. 2013 asking if my damaged stucco was still under warranty.  I was told that it was, but it was too late in the season to do the repair, since it can get below freezing up in the mountains where I live.  I was told to call back in March 2014, which I did.  Someone came out to look at the stucco in March, but unfortunately, we had a really cold Spring and they wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Certa-Pro had previously stucco'd my house (done by the previous owner).  A large piece of stucco fell off the front of the house within the warranty period and I contacted Certa-Pro to repair the stucco.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters