All In The Wrist Auto and Diesel Repair

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2012

We are Albuquerque's only women-owned and operated automotive repair facility. We provide services 5 days a week....

Foreign Aide Inc

23  REVIEWS
Foreign Aide Inc

Foreign Aide services all makes of vehicles, specializing in german cars. We offer a first time customer discount of 10% up to $125.00 off. We are centrally located and can transport you to work or home. We have been in business for 35 years and are happy to service your vehicle.

07/25/2019

It was excellent. They were thorough with great communication. They were tenacious with a difficult situation. They kept us in the loop. I would highly recommend All In The Wrist Auto and Diesel Repair to anyone with diesel mechanical issues. 5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mechanical work

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a 2004 vehicle for us after an accident. Got used parts as needed. Fair price and runs well.

01/30/2014

The ladies know their stuff and are very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major tune-up and fixed oil leak.

09/12/2013

Mollie is fabulous! The dealership wanted $250 to replace belt. Mollie did it quickly for under a $100. Only and quot;problemand quot; was original appointment was rescheduled but it was due to a death in her family so I was not at all upset about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace belt

08/26/2013

I love Mollie. She has been very flexible with her schedule for me. I trust her judgement. I know she is performing all work that is required for a fair price. She had to redo my brakes this past year. She even made 2 adjustments because the dust kept getting in and they were squeeking. I will use Mollie and have referred her to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brakes

CATEGORY auto repair

Foreign and domestic engine repair, tune-ups, front end and brakes, standard and automatic transmissions, and front wheel & 4 wheel drives. Specialized in Fleet maintenance and repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express