ACTION SECURITY IRON INC

A130 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2008

204 SIN NOMBRE CT NE / 9320 Menaul Blvd. NE

Albuquerque, NM 87113

Security and Ornamental iron contractor. Manufacturing and installation of our own products. Full service powder coating facility....

Wrought Iron (115)Doors (55)Fencing (23)Fencing Driveway Gates (21)Windows (10)Decks and Porches (5)Windows - Safety & Security Film (4)Framing (2)Glass and Mirrors (2)

01/08/2019

We had Action Security construct and install 100 feet of decorative railing on new bloc wall. Also made were 2 new custom gates and 1 roll style gate to property's entry. They did a fantastic job as usual. We have had them do work for us in the past. I can't say enough nice things about them. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cap rails to block wall and 3 gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

11/28/2018

This company did a remarkable job, both in walking me through the choices (more than I've seen anywhere else) and installing the bars. The doors are aligned perfectly. The screening is secure yet unobtrusive. The house feels more safer, yet the bars, an original design, are beautiful, and the powder coat finish adds interest. The doors work smoothly. Great company, and I'd hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bars for windows and three screen doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, wrought iron, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

03/07/2018

The whole process was pretty easy. Ryan came out with photos, color samples, etc., measured, and gave us an estimate on what we wanted. After looking at more of their work online and visiting their showroom, we tweaked the design a bit, and it was actually cheaper than the original estimate (and very reasonable compared to some other estimates we had gotten). The installation went well and we're v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new backyard gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

12/29/2017

Excellent product exceeded our expectations. Family owned business very appreciative of business,great to work with. Will and have recommended them to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a custom storm/security door made and installed

CATEGORY fencing, wrought iron, doors, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

08/18/2017

I was very pleased with my new iron security door, how it works and how it looks, BUT: WHEN THE INSTALLERS DID THE INSTALL, they screwed their iron frame to my wooden door frame (this is the typical install method). The iron frame, being stronger than my wood frame, pulled the wood frame out of alignment. After the installer left, I realized that it was impossible to fully close my wooden door. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Action Security Iron installed a security door at my front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

05/31/2017

They did a great job. They are my boys! They are timely, professional and their work is outstanding. I recommended them to a friend and my friend thanked me for referring them to her. I am already planning on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put security iron over my windows and redid some work another company did.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

05/01/2017

They were on time and did the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a front gate

CATEGORY wrought iron, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

04/19/2017

All went well. They did this as a rush order, which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built and installed a gate and a security door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

08/18/2016

Very well. Scott and his crew had actually repainted the gate last year. Due to some settling of our courtyard wall, the gate was sticking shut. Now it works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustment of our iron gate in front courtyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2016

08/15/2016

Beautiful! The gate that they created for us is just beautiful and we could not be happier. It is well made functions just beautifully and the whole process of determining and design, to installation we just perfectly. The website is great. We selected a design prior to our initial consultation from the site and they helped us customize and determine how to tie it to our existing outdoor design el...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Court yard gate.

CATEGORY wrought iron, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

FABRICATE & INSTALL IRON DOORS, CUSTOM IRON GATES, FENCING & RAILING.

Alarms, armed guards.