Abel Plumbing and Heating

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since December 2011

We are a service-based provider of plumbing, heating and cooling solutions for you home or business. We do plumbing, heating and air conditioning with repair, service and replacement for all mechanical systems. If it has pipes or ducts running to or from it, we do it. From complete sheet metal fabrication to drain camera inspections to drippy faucets; as well as all hot water heating systems including solar....

Classic Wood Floor Designs Inc

Hardwood floor installations over concrete, full repairs, restorations, floor recovery, sanding & finishing, staircase installations, medallions, inlays, borders, other special interests applied to wood flooring, floating sub-floor over concrete, enhances the comfort feel of wood floors without glues or chemicals.

02/20/2020

This is the first time I used them. Read good reviews on Angies List and Google so I thought we'd use them to help us resolve our issue with a clogged main drain line. They were very friendly and efficient. They were able to quickly get it unclogged. They made sure to clean up after themselves which was appreciated. I would recommend them to other and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bad clog in our main drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks for the review! It was our pleasure to help you out.

12/07/2019

Technician found water pump was not working and replaced it. He was prompt and courteous, and drove all the way out from Albuquerque.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose boiler issues

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. We are glad to serve the East Mountain areas.

07/23/2019

Didn't change the cooling pads, didn't clean out the bottom pan. The water line connection to the float was so tight and bent back 180 degrees that it eventually split and caused an overflow of the cooler. The service guy was not very friendly and complained about having to walk on the tile roof. There are other things I could list here but I think people will get the point. I took pictures and wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler startup.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/09/2019

They showed up on time. They quickly removed the old toilet, then seated the new toilet, tank and soft-close seat. They caulked around the base. The toilet works fine. They cleaned up everything before they left. Finished in about 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace standard toilet with ADA toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/21/2018

Within 30 minutes of my call Melvin was at my house. I could not ask for speedier service. Total repair time was about 15 minutes. Very professional and punctual! These guys have my business for all future repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced float in toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Heating & air conditioning. Plumbing, water heaters. vents pipeing pipeing repairs heating and a/c rerpairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover