A1 Guaranteed Garage Doors

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2006

A-1 Guaranteed Garage Doors is a locally owned and family operated residential garage door company. Our garage company technicians have over twenty years of professional experience. A-1 Guaranteed Garage Doors company specializes in providing excellent quality and professional service to our customers! We operate our business with integrity and honesty! We value and appreciate our customers....

ABC Door Co

185  REVIEWS
ABC Door Co

Whether your needs are for a new garage door, garage door opener or repair garage door, we are your source. We carry a full line of replacement garage door parts such as garage door springs and garage door opener remotes for such brands as Genie, Chamberlain & Liftmaster. ABC Door has been providing garage door installation and service since 1973. ABC Door compliments garage doors by also being your source for automatic gates, loading dock equipment, accordion doors and other commercial specialty door products. Locally owned & operator. See website for additional address. Additional emails - sfservice@abcdoor.com, farmservice@abcdoor.com. additional phones - (505) 325-8338, (505) 471-9620.

07/06/2020

The technician was great! Informed, courteous, and efficient. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

CATEGORY doors

12/27/2018

The garage door spring broke in the evening (after hours). I left a message requesting a quote and possible time to come out. Call was returned in the morning, quote was given, and appointment was scheduled. Quote was for ~$165 based on the description I could give him, and he stuck with the quoted amount. Mike replaced the spring quickly and answered my questions along the way. I would recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door spring

01/03/2018

Gene, my technician explained every detail of the work and gave me a price estimate on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What I thought was going to be a simple task turned into a complete installation of a whole new garage door opening motor plus all the extras.

CATEGORY garage doors

Sorry we dont have you in our records and we dont have a technician name Gene. You have the wrong company.

11/15/2017

We called Mike in the afternoon and he fit us in the same day at the end of his work day. He tested all parts of the system and quickly determined there was a problem with the wiring, which he quickly fixed. He also secured the sensors in place such that he left our garage door in better shape than before the problem arose. We would most definitely hire him again if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door would not close.

10/23/2017

On time, personable and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance. Upon inspection frame of garage needed metal bar installed to fortify and strengthen frame.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage doors - sales & installation, openers.