White Mountain Roofing

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

1206 Post Ave

Alamogordo, NM 88310

White Mountain Roofing is a top notch roofing company working out of New Mexico, and Texas. We are experienced in TPO, metal, shingle, seamless gutters, tile, steep, and modified roof systems, flat roof specialist, and much more of your roofing needs. We take pride in our work, and quality is everything. We are hard working, and Would be honored to assist you in all your roofing matters. We thank you for your business, and no job is to hard. Have a very blessed day....

roofing (8)gutter installation (4)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

12/20/2020

Very professional job. They did everything I asked without any problems. I would highly recommend this roofing company. It is very difficult in Ruidoso to get good contractors to work on your home. This experience was a pleasant surprise to most contractors that work in this area. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof on my home plus three out buildings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

12/08/2020

Josh and Diego of White Mountain Roofing are the best. Professional and courteous. Their crew as well, got the job done! They are a very busy company so you may have to wait, but it is very well worth the wait! They removed all the old asphalt shingles and put a beautiful metal roof on. Their crew is very clean and orderly had a blast! They are the most dependable and reasonably priced company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Photo for White Mountain Roofing - 1206 Post Ave, Alamogordo, NM - 39071107

Thank you so much ma’am for your kind review we really appreciate you and your business :)

07/27/2020

I contacted White Mountain Roofing after reading online reviews. Thank Goodness I did! To begin with, Josh showed up to give us a quote when he said he would. In fact, I received a call half hour before he arrived, to let me know he was on his way. He gave me a reasonable quote to do a roof "Tune-up" on my moms cabin in Cloudcroft. He was courteous, informative, and explained what we did and did n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune-up on metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

07/27/2020

Great job by this company. Did an excellent job. Highly recommend this company. Will definitely use again if need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/27/2020

White Mountain Roofing did a great job on our roof. When unexpected repair came up they fixed it and moved on. I am a Real Estate Agent and would recommend them as I have for many happy customers if you are needing a new roof and/or roof repairs! Very fair price. Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

07/27/2020

Josh and his crew are great. He keeps you updated on the project and stands by his work. I would hire him again if and when needed. A plus all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New CF-panel roof system and seamless rain guuters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

07/24/2020

My husband called Josh to come out and do a quote for a new roof. We were happy with our quote and was ready for our new roof. These guys soon found out this was not a easy task. Our roof needed to be up to code, so they had to rip all old off and start over. Definitely was a up and down process and none of us could've known what it was going to turn into to say the least. Josh and his workers rol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a whole new roof that was up to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/23/2020

Excellent everything was nice cleaned up I wouldn't hire anybody else for the job I would hire them again in a minute I give them five stars I'd give them 10 if that was available very professional and very understanding of my needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, painting

CATEGORY roofing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

roof installation, repairs, tile, metal, shingle roofing, gutter repair & replacement,siding

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check