Richard J. Tafrate Plumbing & Heating

Angie's List since January 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Green Apple Mechanical

Green Apple provides quality heating, and cooling services to homeowners in New Jersey. Our team is dedicated to providing hassle-free, fast, and affordable services for all your home’s needs. Trust our expert workmanship and quality products for your home’s heating, and cooling needs.

Offers by Green Apple Mechanical on Angie's List

01/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Richard J. Tafrate Plumbing & Heating

CATEGORY plumbing

02/27/2012

They did a wonderful job.  My wife was so enthusiastic about what they did and how they did it.  I take it many more than an ‘A’.  They charged me $480 for their services.  That included all the parts and all the labor.  It took them almost three and a half hours to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Richard J Tafrate Plumbing & Heating.  I last used their services last Friday.  They replaced the water diverter in the bath tub.  It was leaking in the wall.  They had to break my wall offset of the shower area because I just had the shower area replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/19/2012

He used to work for a large plumbing company that went out of business. Now he has his own company. He does a lot of odd jobs for us and for our son. He is an all-around plumber. I would highly recommend him. I have had him fix faucets, plumbing work, my furnace, you name it. We just had him in here last week to help with frozen pipes. If you have a problem that may be an emergency, he will come d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is our plumber and heating & A/C guy.  He is very dependable with whatever he does.

CATEGORY excavators, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing