AA American Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2013

Awards & Badges

414 W Main St

Wyckoff, NJ 07481

A A American Moving & Storage, Inc. is a licensed professional moving and storage company offering Local, Long Distance, and International Services. American Moving and Storage provides moves of all types, with workers and prices that will make you smile. Whether you are moving an office or a home, locally or internationally, we have moving and storage services to meet your needs....

movers (28)

02/17/2021

I moved from a walk up one bedroom to another one bedroom large apartment. Very professional, fast moving and respectful of items!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of all my furniture and clothes to the city to suburban areas

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

02/02/2021

Quick and painless. 2 gentleman arrived within the time window and were able to move my furniture in much less time than I projected. Payment confirmation was simple and there were no surprising fees or taxes. I would use this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

05/22/2020

I would not recommend using A. A. American Moving & Storage, Inc to anyone. The only reason I left 1 star is cause it doesnt allow you to do 0 stars. Their costs ARE NOT cheaper or better than most moving companies, it is relatively the same. I would recommend using another moving company that gives a reasonable price but actually does the job/work they're entitled to do. Reasons why I would not r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from my old home to new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Photo for AA American Moving & Storage Inc - 414 W Main St, Wyckoff, NJ - 38594882

04/26/2020

My First move and this company was good. Little pricy but was happy with overall move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move done on 4/11/2020

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

03/06/2020

Our movers were on time, friendly, professional and ready to go which made my move a lot less stressful. They handled everything with kid gloves. All in all we were very happy with our move and will definitely recommend A.A. American Moving & Storage for all your moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BEST MOVERS!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/12/2020

From start to finish the process was handled with great care and concern for myself and my wife. All items were carefully loaded and brought to our new home from our apartment promptly and with no issues. The support from office was amazing and lead us step by step through the entire process seamlessly. Would highly recommend to anyone that is moving!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Apartment to new Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

01/23/2020

I had a great experience with AA American Moving. I working with Ben, Micah and Donna throughout this process. They were all very attentive and answered all my questions quickly. Donna especially was helpful with answering all my questions and concerns. She helped me and answered me anytime during the day and night. The move itself was smooth and quick and enjoyable. I will use them again when I m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

01/17/2020

This company was amazing! Went from a elevator building to a 3rd floor walk up- they did it quickly and efficiently! I have already recommended them to friends moving next month and they are using them! Such a great experience ( and we all know how stressful moving is!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

01/10/2020

Very well! Crew showed up early, was professional and dilligent in their work. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

01/03/2020

The move was perfect, movers arrived on and got started right away after assessing items to be moved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a last minute notice quick move to allow the sell of my house to take place. I reached out and was received with open arms once I informed the requirements needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

A. A. American Moving & Storage, Inc. offers the following services; Local, Long Distance, International, Office, and Specialized Moving as well as Storage Options. Moving is the third most stressful event that can happen in your life. Knowing this we try to guide our customers and help them to make their moves as stress-free as possible. We welcome you to visit our office and meet our staff. If you require storage feel free to ask us for a tour of our warehouse.