AA American Moving & Storage Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

414 W Main St

Wyckoff, NJ 07481

A A American Moving & Storage, Inc. is a licensed professional moving and storage company offering Local, Long/distance and International Services. American Moving and Storage provides moves of all types, with workers and prices that will make you smile. Whether you are moving an office or a home, locally or internationally, we have moving and storage services to meet your needs....

Moving Companies (21)

02/12/2020

From start to finish the process was handled with great care and concern for myself and my wife. All items were carefully loaded and brought to our new home from our apartment promptly and with no issues. The support from office was amazing and lead us step by step through the entire process seamlessly. Would highly recommend to anyone that is moving!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Apartment to new Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

01/23/2020

I had a great experience with AA American Moving. I working with Ben, Micah and Donna throughout this process. They were all very attentive and answered all my questions quickly. Donna especially was helpful with answering all my questions and concerns. She helped me and answered me anytime during the day and night. The move itself was smooth and quick and enjoyable. I will use them again when I m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

01/17/2020

This company was amazing! Went from a elevator building to a 3rd floor walk up- they did it quickly and efficiently! I have already recommended them to friends moving next month and they are using them! Such a great experience ( and we all know how stressful moving is!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

01/10/2020

Very well! Crew showed up early, was professional and dilligent in their work. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

01/03/2020

The move was perfect, movers arrived on and got started right away after assessing items to be moved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a last minute notice quick move to allow the sell of my house to take place. I reached out and was received with open arms once I informed the requirements needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

01/01/2020

The move went very. well. AA American Moving & Storage was very easy to work with and accommodating. They were professional, did an excellent job and finished the job within the time estimated. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my mother's belongings from assisted living to my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

12/27/2019

Excellent. Professional, courteous and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from a house to an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

12/27/2019

Amazing!! Seriously I really didn’t want to move this stuff and I didn’t want to lose friends with moving my crap either. In all honesty these guys were great, punctual and with a good attitude. I was happy that we went with them and will for any future moves too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

12/26/2019

Our move went very seamlessly. The movers were nice and very careful with all of our furniture. It was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial move

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

12/20/2019

The rate was competitive, the crew came early, they were professional, and worked hard. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

A. A. American Moving & Storage, Inc. offers the following services; Local, Long Distance, International, Office, and Specialized Moving as well as Storage Options. Moving is the third most stressful event that can happen in your life. Knowing this we try to guide our customers and help them to make their moves as stress-free as possible. We welcome you to visit our office and meet our staff. If you require storage feel free to ask us for a tour of our warehouse.

NA