Temp Control LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

109 A Green St

Woodbridge, NJ 07095

COVID-19 WE ARE STILL OPERATING! YES WERE OPEN 24/7 FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES! OUR EMPLOYEES WILL BE EQUIPPED WITH FACE MASKS, CLOVES, BOOTIES, & A SMILE. Established in 2003 Our company's history began when Shai Lalush, an HVAC technician opened Temp Control Heating & Air Conditioning, Woodbridge New Jersey. A full-service heating and air conditioning company specializing in sales, service and installation of HVAC/R systems, Hot water & Steam Boilers, Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Boilers &Hot Water Heaters, UV lights, Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers, Air Purification systems, Media Hepa Filtration systems, Touch Screen WIFI Thermotats, Chimney Liners, Wood Burning Stoves, Running Gas lines for Pool Heaters, Patio Fire Pits & BBQS. Etc....We have led a successful operation for many years, focusing on reducing our customer's heating and air costs by increasing their equipment's efficiency. Additional email - tempcontrolnj@gmail.com....

hvac repair (246)water heater repair and installation (19)appliance repair (10)plumber (2)

03/27/2020

We have used Shai before and was pleased with his professionalism and of his technicians. So it was a no brainer as to who We called to do a much larger job. Very happy with work done. Will always recommend TEMP CONTROL, (SHAI) and his team to do what they specialize in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced central a/c completely. Added split mini Fujitsu wall mounted a/c for Florida rm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

Thank you for the feed back and great review I appreciate the business and dedication over the years.

03/02/2020

Reasonable estimate provided, work completed quickly and efficiently. Would recommend & hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modify baseboard heat piping, install kick space heater, move water & gas lines.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review I appreciate your business and hope we can help you again in the future if your in need.

01/29/2020

Shai went out of his way to rectify the issue I had with a clogged pipe. He flushed my water heater and spent several hours of his own time to personally handle my issue. He is honest, detailed, and a great person to work with. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, Heating & A/C

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

12/20/2019

No work done unreasonable estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a mini split

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Excuse me sir I think it’s very unprofessional that you took the time to fail me because you were unhappy with the price I gave you on installing a system at your house. You never even gave me the opportunity to come to your house you just asked me for a price over the phone I briefly told you around $3500 to install a ductless air conditioning system in your house after asking a few questions. I ...

12/05/2019

I contacted Temp Control about our issue and they responded and made an appoint to come that following morning. Shai came to our house and found that our issue was a clogged filter. He replaced the filter and the issue was resolved instantly. I would definitely recommend Temp Control for your ac/heating/plumbing needs. Very professional and courteous. Thank you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat was not warming our house properly.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to write a great review. I appreciate your business and happy there wasn’t any serious issue with your furnace. Enjoy the winter & holidays. (-:

05/09/2019

job went well Shai and his crew Mike and Sammy went above and beyond to make things right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full conversion from oil to gas new furance and central air

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, I really appreciate your feedback,business, and mostly your dedication to my company. I am very happy [Member Name Removed] will be able to enjoy the new System . I would also like to point out how much I respect you for always being there for her as a father should always be. You are a good man [Member Name Removed] and Im grateful I’m able t...

02/23/2019

Shai Lalush was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I would absolutely recommend him and Temp Control to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Nest thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a great review. I appreciate your business and your time and will be happy to help out in future. (-:

02/17/2019

They came on the scheduled day, performed the work as stated. Everything went extremly well, very happy with the service and the price, will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we appreciate the kind words and are Grateful to have you as a new customer! (-: Shai

02/16/2019

Shai came out 30 minutes after I called, he was very polite, punctual and kind. He fixed our issue with the heater in no time. He offered us an annual contract which we gladly accepted, it was very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a great review I appreciate your business and glad we were able to fix your Furnace with a little sand paper (-;

02/15/2019

Professional and quality service every time. Temp Control has serviced my cooling and heating systems for over 20 years. As a realtor, I always recommend them to my clients and they have never disappointed. Choose Temp Control !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of central air unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

We are greatful that you always recommend us and appreciate your business and loyalty to us. (-: Thanks for the great review!

Residential and commercial air conditioning, furnaces, heat pumps, steam boilers, hot water boilers, tankless water heaters ,combination wall mounted tankless boilers, roof top units, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, L.G., etc. ductless split systems, thru the wall, radiant heat, custom ductwork, duct zoning, steam&bypass humidifiers, uv lights& air purifiers , wifi thermostats, pipe to gas conversions, energy star products & all HVAC repairs, interest free financing available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available