Doctor Dustless LLC

Call us old fashioned if you want, because that’s exactly what we are when it comes to refinishing your floors. Any job we do, we do it right, meaning we’re not done until the customer is 100% satisfied. That’s how business used to be conducted all the time, and it’s a fading tradition that we never lose sight of. So call us old fashioned, we take pride in it. You’ll love the brand-new look of your house that our hardwood finishing will bring. And you’ll also certainly love how we do it without turning your home into the dust pile that most refinishing systems create. Our state of the art containment system sucks up the dust and shoots it out of the house through a three inch vacuum hose directly into our collection containers. And we offer odorless and environmentally friendly finishes. Doctor Dustless, with over 20 years of hardwood experience, promises you a job done right, cleanly and with minimal disruption. From your first contact with Emil, the owner, to the estimate, all the way to the finished project you will be communicating with him directly. We take pride in standing behind all our work, so you’ll take pride in standing on it.

D

06/03/2015

CATEGORY replacement windows

05/13/2013

I got my entire kitchen remodel done at Home Depot @ Woodbridge. My designer was Rick. He spent many hours over many sessions to remodel my entire kitchen. I had chosen the Thomasville cabinets and he gave us so many ideas that I didnt even think of. Finally the outcome was so brilliant, that even today we dont regret spending this kind of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/18/2012

It was a good experience. They were cheaper than other quotes I received and the guy that installed it was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new toilet there and they installed it.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/18/2007

I think they did a nice job on my doors. I'd rather not say how much they charged me as I find that to be somewhat personal but I am really happy with their work. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed and replaced a steel door and two storm doors in my house. The two storm doors were on the front and back of the house and the steel door was put in my entry way.

CATEGORY doors,home improvement stores

01/26/2006

I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE. THE COMPANIES AD STATED ONE PRICE, BUT WE HAD TO PAY A DIFFERENT PRICE PLUS ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION COSTS AND UNEXPLAINED FEES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THIS COMPANY REPLACED THE CARPETING OF OUR HALLWAY AND STAIRS.

CATEGORY carpet installation

APPLIANCES, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HAND TOOLS, HEATING, COOLING, HOME DECOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN AND BATH, LIGHTING, FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION, VALUE CENTER