American Appliance Service

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since June 2010

Awards & Badges

Union County, Morris County, Middlesex County Somerset County and Essex County

Woodbridge, NJ 07064

American Appliance Service is family owned and operated for over 45 years. We service Morris, Somerset, Union, Essex and Middlesex counties. We provided service on most brands. We are reachable most hours of the day, everyday....

appliance repair (92)resume writer (3)

01/27/2021

John did an excellent job in repairing our dryer. He diagnosed the issue immediately and was very knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable. We appreciated that he was very careful in wearing a mask, gloves and booties in the house. The positive reviews on this site helped me choose to call him and I am happy I did. Definitely recommend and will contact him again for any future issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was noisy

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/23/2021

Making the appointment was quick and easy; replacement took 30 minutes or so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace boot/bellows on washing machine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

12/23/2020

John was prompt, friendly, efficient and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of free standing gas range

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

11/09/2020

John was very professional, helpful and courteous. He took the time to answer all my questions and explained everything very thoroughly. John took care to ensure all the necessary Covid precautions too. Would hire again, thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose issue with my oven not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/03/2020

Very capable technician, named John, did a highly professional job while explaining to me what went on. The problem was fixed and the technician was outstanding,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non functioning washing machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/23/2020

I would recommend over and over again. Responded quickly , great service . Very safe with a mask, gloves. Cleaned the stove for me when finished Dina Sczepanski

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our stove was Not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/21/2020

John was wonderful he called before he arrived. He wore a mask and shoe coverings and was very respectful. He had the parts and fixed my ovens on the spot. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Viking oven

CATEGORY appliance repair,resume services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/14/2020

John was prompt and efficient. He was able to show up the day after I called and showed me exactly what the issue was, and gave me an accurate quote to fix it. He needed to get a replacement part and return within 3 days to complete the job. In this era of Covid, they are very aware to take all necessary precautions and insure they are working safely. I would recommend them to any of my friends an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/30/2020

fine and I will call John again if I need him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of washing machine

CATEGORY resume services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/22/2020

Excellent service, American Appliance had the Ice Maker in their vehicle. It was replaced and working in less than 20 minutes from arrival to departure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Ice Maker

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Oven Repair, Stove Repair, Cooktop Repair, Range Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Freezer Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Appliance Repair, Dryer Repair, Washer Repair, Dishwasher Repair,Gas Dryer Repair, Whirlpool, Ge, Hotpoint, Caloric, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Amana,Jenn Air, Fridgidaire, Westinghouse, Kenmore, Viking, Thermador, and Others.

Microwave Repair