Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction)

A74 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since February 2008

2924 S Black Horse Pike

Williamstown, NJ 08094

Emmons Roofing & Siding is a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial Roofing, Siding & Windows company. We serve South Jersey, Jersey Shore, areas. Our mission is to provide you with outstanding customer service and top-notch work. Call us today and let us meet your renovation needs!...

roofing (65)siding (10)gutter installation (10)home remodeling (7)window replacement (4)door installation (3)insulation (3)skylight installation (3)drywall repair (1)

01/06/2019

All I can say is" WOW!" Let me say that backwards "WOW!" This is a family operated business, From estimate to job completion This company delivered on every aspect of the project.. Red carpet treatment from Day 1.. Josh, Gustav, George & company were top notch professionals..They kept us informed as to what was happening during the entire project.. I will say the money spent on this project was we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement, Upgrade venting system

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

07/10/2018

I would recommend this company to anyone. Keith came out and gave me an estimate. He was very punctual and friendly. He came out, provided an estimate and delivered on that promise. The workers were great. They completed the job as stated in the contract. The guys cleaned the area everyday prior to leaving. I would highly recommend this company. 5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

05/16/2018

Very professional. Responsed quickly to calls. My husband wanted them to be cautious because we have a paver driveway and steps. They covered everything for protection. Showed up on time when scheduled. Very friendly. Good clean up..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

04/23/2018

Not well. The salesman told me the only way to fix my problem was to replace the entire roof! What's more, the roof is fairly new and the salesman acknowledged that fact. It was all I could do to not throw him off my property, Imagine if someone didn't know better and actually thought they had to replace their entire roof. Sad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing soffit at the back of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

09/18/2017

Very well, work completed in one day, when they were finished, my property was completely clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a complete new roof, old shingles removed and a roof ridge was added.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

08/10/2017

Excellent. The crew was prompt, friendly and worked hard the entire day. They did a great job cleaning up debris and the finished product looks excellent. I'd also like to compliment the salesman we worked with, Ken Small. He was extremely personable, explained everything in great (but not overwhelming) detail and truly made us feel valued as customers. The receptionists at the office were great t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the old roof on our townhouse torn off and replaced. We also had two skylights replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Photo for Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) - 2924 S Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ - 36010279

08/02/2017

Great! We had 4 estimates that ranged from $6500 to $22,000!!! I feel Emmons provided Platinum service at a really reasonable price, which included an outstanding warranty that is transferable if we sell our house. The company has the highest endorsements from the manufacturer of the shingles, the provided a list of previous installs they had done so we could look at colors-and they were able to c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced; they also corrected water issues around the chimney, replaced 2 skylights, and installed additional gutter to improve water flow.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

05/22/2017

Perfect! We would definitely use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/18/2017

Great, very responsive and easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced chimney flashing and replaced missing shingle

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

03/30/2017

Professional sales presentation upfront. Product and process clearly explained. Installers came on time. Area was left clean. Great roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old roofing material removed. Damaged sheathing replaced and new Owen Corning product installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

Roofing, Siding & Gutters, Windows & Doors, Insulation & Storm Damage Repair.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available