Seroy Home Services

Pittstown

Pittstown

interior painting202008867
Ceiling, Walls, Trim

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We deliver quality work, emphasize great customer service, and minimize the disruption a project places on your life. Call us today to schedule your free estimate!...

interior painting (11)wallpaper removal (1)drywall repair (4)woodworking (2)

10/13/2020

We had an extensive water damaged home, from the start Trent saw the size of the job @5,000 sq ft home. The entire home had to be repaired and painted, he suggested other contractors that were needed which we used. Trent is a people person, he listens and makes suggestions for the client to get exactly what they want. He was very understanding when other trades were on site and worked around that....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior of home

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

03/18/2019

The three jobs have been done over the past 18 months. All the work was done professionally, carefully and with skill. The owners are young, but approach their jobs with technical skill and a get-it-done mentality. They are open to feedback and ensure the customer is happy with the outcome. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The business has professionally painted three rooms and two large hallways in our condo, as well as doing some wall repair work and trim installation.

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Photo for Seroy Home Services - 5 Railroad Lane, Whitehouse Station, NJ - 37767396

03/06/2019

These young guys were extremely professional, both in their business dealings and in their workmanship. They actually went above and beyond to make 100% that we were satisfied. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling painting in 2 bedrooms and a hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

01/16/2019

Jack did a great job!! He is neat, professional and organized. He left the room spotless, I hardly knew he was there. I will definitely be calling him for all my home improvement needs in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

08/27/2018

After contacting a couple of painters for free estimates, I contacted Jack and team through Angie's list because they had good reviews and were close to the job. They showed up right away and provided me with the estimate (They have very competitive rate 👍) and the time line. They even brought me some samples to try for no extra cost! Once we decided on the paint they started work right on time a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of whole house 3BD 2.5 Bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

06/28/2018

This is the second time we have used Seroy Home Services. Both times we have been extremely pleased. They provide quality work at reasonable prices. We plan to use them again to paint our living room, dining room and kitchen, and would highly recommend them to others with similar projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Photo for Seroy Home Services - 5 Railroad Lane, Whitehouse Station, NJ - 37223688

04/25/2018

It’s not like me to rate somebody with all A’s but these guys really deserve it. They did exactly what they were suppose to do and right on schedule, They were very professional through the whole process. I am very happy with the quality of the job and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend the painting services provided by Jack and Brian. I will be using them again in the fut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed painting done on the walls in a Rec room and spare bedroom In the lower level of our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

11/29/2017

They were available to do this painting when we wanted. Most of the painting was done outside so there were no paint fumes in the house on a very cold day. They were professional and pleasant to work with. They cleaned up when the job was complete. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen cabinets painted white.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

08/06/2017

SHS were on a very tight schedule because I was entertaining for a party and my home was very tacky at the time. They came gave an affordable estimate and was able to get started the next day. They only had 3 days and finished it in 2. They were very responsive to my needs and delt with my indecisiveness . I loved the paint job and they even repaired a whole in my staircase and painted over it in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seroy Home Services painted my dining room and kitchen. As well as repairing drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/31/2017

The finished product is amazing. Workers were punctual, considerate, and hardworking. Work was done quickly and efficiently with a terrific outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family hired Seroy Home Services to remove the wallpaper, prime, and paint my bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

Seroy Home Services offers interior painting and drywall repair.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover