Duraclean Home Service

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since June 2010

A family business since 1963 started by Alfred, my father, taken over by Dale in 1986. In 2016, the business now passed to Brian Bedotto who is now owner and is still within the family. My family and I are the people doing all the work. We do cleaning furniture, carpets, area rugs, oriental rugs, & leather furniture. Leather is cleaned by hand, but furniture and carpets are cleaned with a patented hot foam extraction, resulting in rapid dry time. The drapes are dry cleaned right on the window. We also do tile and hardwood floor cleaning....

Sir Grout Northern New Jersey

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout and stone and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

09/29/2018

Great. He was pleasant, courteous & on time. I would call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

THANK YOU THE DURACLEAN TEAM.

11/29/2017

Excellent service. These gentlemen have been cleaning our carpets and most recently drapes and furniture for the past 16 years and 5 years before that in our previous home. They are prompt, courteous, respectful and do great work. We have pets so sometimes there are stains, which they have always managed to remove. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several carpets needed cleaning and also 3 sets of drapes

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning

11/15/2017

On time. Respectful. Polite. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home carpet cleaning

THANK YOU.
D

10/20/2017

Looks like nothing was even cleaned by the time it dried the same evening

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 day old coffee spill on carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

I am very sorry . That morning we ran into traffic problems. If the stain did not come after drying if you called we would come back and try again . Some stains are not 100% removable. If contacted we will be willing to come back and try once more. We pride ourselves on trying to provide the best service . THANK YOU DALE

09/26/2017

Very well! They were efficient, friendly, focused and took much less time than I expected. After they'd packed up & I was paying the bill, I realized that I'd forgotten to show them the 3rd bedroom that needed cleaning. They good-naturedly unpacked their equipment, cleaned the room, packed back up, & corrected the bill (without accepting a tip I tried to give them, since it was my fault & cost the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall-to-wall carpet cleaned & sanitized in living room, loft, flight of stairs, & 3 bedrooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, Spot Removal, Water Restoration, Tile Cleaning, & Hardwood Floor Cleaning.

Janitorial & Maid Service.

Visa, MasterCard, Check