Confidential Shredding

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2012

We offer on-site document shredding for both once-off and reoccuring needs...

05/23/2017

Two gentlemen came on time and were not only strong, thorough and efficient but empathetic to my situation. From beginning to end, the entire staff was extremely helpful. They gave the best price, worked with my schedule and let me watch every piece of paper get shredded. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shredding of my recently deceased mother's papers. She would say "pack rat" others might say hoarder. Over 30 years worth of bills, documents, confidential paperwork.

03/20/2017

Two young men from Confidential Shredding came on time, unloaded the boxes into their bins and shredded all the paper on site. The job was completed in about 1 hour. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 100 boxes of paper that needed to be shred.

12/01/2016

Great company every is very friendly. All paper was shredded and received a certicate of destruction. Would definetly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Confidential papers shredded.

09/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company sent a shredding truck to the house to destroy a dozen cartons of confidential papers. This was a one-time job. Their telephone explanation of the service was clear, they kept in touch when the truck was slightly delayed, and everything went just as described. I recommend them and would call on them again if I needed their services.

06/09/2016

Took a while but he was tireless in bringing up the many boxes of long accumulated papers that he then shred on site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan cleared out about a ton of paper most of which was in our basement.

On-site document destruction

All aspects of the shredding industry offered

Other