Becker, Dr. Simon

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2012

There is 1 physician at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org...

05/28/2013

It is now almost two and a half months since the treatment. I do realize that the toenails grow very slowly. So I don't know if the treatment was effective or not. I do have a followup appointment in July with Dr. Becker and I will pass on any more information about effectiveness then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used an Amazon coupon for a reduced cost on laser treatment for toenail fungus. The appointment was scheduled promptly. Dr. Becker explained the condition thoroughly. While he preformed the treatment he explained how it works and what the expectations should be. He also explained what I should do to promote the healing and keep it from reoccurring. The treatment was painless and Dr. Becker answered every question that I had for him. He took photos of the toes at this time for comparison later.

CATEGORY podiatrist

05/31/2012

He was very good. He was direct and I liked what he said. I trust him. The office environment was adequate. His punctuality was good. I didn't have to wait too long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see this doctor for my foot care.

CATEGORY podiatrist