3M Melo Hardwood Floors, Inc

A 25 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2015

66 Golf Street

West Long Branch, NJ 07764

Melo Floors, Monmouth County NJ hardwood floor installer, is the premier hardwood floor expert in Central New Jersey, providing expertise in hardwood floor installation, precision sanding and refinishing of all finished or unfinished and prefinished hardwood floor varieties....

hardwood flooring (21)flooring (4)woodworking (2)tile installation (3)floor cleaning (2)

11/15/2020

It went so well. Better than I expected. They were very neat they cleaned up perfectly. It give them a solid 10!!! I love my floor I love it much more than the original floor!!! I recommend Melo Floors highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished my floor

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the work we recently did on your floors. We are so pleased that you are happy with the finished product. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Happy Holidays!

10/21/2020

Mauricio and team were fantastic! Excellent craftmanship and attention to detail. They refinished the entire first level floors, replaced all floor boards, crafted and installed crown molding and did all the paint and touch ups. Many floor companies needed to hire others to complete the carpentry, etc. 3M even worked over the holiday to get the work done ASAP! I will definitely hire again and high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of entire first floor wood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

09/25/2020

They were GREAT. Covered everything with plastic, sanded down the floors, and applied 3 coats of water-based poly. Got it all done in one day. They cleaned up everything at the end, and the floors are beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and refinish the hardwood floors in two rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], that’s so much for taking the time to review the work we did. We are glad you are happy with the finished product.

08/19/2020

I highly highly recommend Marcelo and his team! I was impressed by the beautiful job they did on my neighbor’s floor and railing so we used them to replace our railing and they did not disappoint! I also really appreciated how responsive and patient Marcelo was with my many questions and concerns (I am very picky). He never seemed annoyed and always got back to me right away. I would use them agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New railing and balusters

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to review the work we recently did in your home. We’re glad you’re pleased with the finished product. Enjoy your beautiful home. 3M Melo Hardwood Floors

06/28/2020

Great! Excellent team - On Time - kept their promises - AND Came on Memorial Weekend!!! They finished earlier than promised and the Floors Look Exceptional! I would recommend them highly to everyone. Use them - terrific pricing also. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing, restoring wooden floors, ribbon parquet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the work we did in your home. We are glad you are pleased with our craftsmanship and hope you enjoy your floors for years to come. Best regards, The 3M Melo Hardwood Floors Team

04/25/2020

Great price. prompt service . Quality of work was above standard. Everyone who enters the house complements the beautiful floors!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are pleased with our work! We appreciate your business.

04/12/2020

Wonderfully. They completed the job in 1.5 days and it looks beautiful. Mauricio was very helpful at the estimate and 3M Hardwood floors did everything they said they would do including reinforcing the support beams.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood boards on our front porch. The old wood was 50-60 years old and rotted.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

04/08/2020

We pulled old carpeting up and had issues with the old floor beneath. They had to join the floors of two rooms to a hallway by splicing new pieces of hardwood in because previous owners moved walls and just carpeted over the entire upstairs afterward. We hired them to splice in the threshold areas, and also remove the carpet that went down the stairs and refinish it all. They were fabulous, extrem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished stairs and spliced threshold area between rooms

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

04/01/2020

Perfect! Prompt, great clean up after job. Took the time to listen and explained all that would be done. Beautiful job done, professional and quick. Started job quickly. I recommend 3m and plan to have work done again by them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installation

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Photo for 3M Melo Hardwood Floors, Inc - 66 Golf Street, West Long Branch, NJ - 38474466

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you are pleased with the work we did to enhance the beauty of your floors. We look forward to working with you on any other projects you may have in the future. Thanks for posting the picture, too!! All the best, The Team at 3M Melo Hardwood Floors

08/08/2019

They did a really nice job, installed new floors on second floor of our new home and refinished main floor, looks great and work was done really fast. They did so well we also got them to do our floors in the home we had moved from prior to selling it. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review the work we did in your home. It was our pleasure to work with you. Best regards, Mauricio, Marcelo and the 3M Floors Team

Melo Floors specializes in unfinished hardwood floor installation and finished solid, engineered, laminated hardwood floor installation. Our hardwood flooring installers are skilled and experienced, with the knowledge to work with all types of flooring systems, custom stain selections, borders and inlays and are prepared to deliver high-quality workmanship and customize each floor to your desired specifications.

Ask for details.