BWCWeb

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2013

BWCWeb is a full service Web design / Web hosting / Search Engine Optimization company. We have been in business serving our clients since 1999. We pride ourselves in true old school communication and are always available for all of your needs!...

Modern Web Studios

103  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

02/19/2016

I called several of the computer services listed on your web site. After explaining what service I required with BWCWEB owner Brandon Christy, he visited our home and checked our computer. Since the computer was so obsolete, he suggested he take it to his shop and save all of the information and programs still salvagable. He upgraded the computer to Windows 10 and re-installed the programs and fil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to upgrade our computer. The installed programs were out of date and prevented us from downloading information we needed.

07/18/2014

Brandon gives you the correct price up front, explains exactly what he will do, and is very professional and responsive. You won't find a more reliable, helpful company. I highly recommend his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brandon has helped me with a few issues lately, the latest one was replacing the cracked screen on my Kindle HD.

05/07/2013

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brandon helped me put several websites together for my companies ; www.victorycars.com and vdbcollection.com I provided the artistic input , and Brandon pushed all the technical buttons. Great results , good guy to work with. Been working with him for many years now.

CATEGORY computer repair,web designers

05/07/2013

It went very well. See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Christy attempted first to resolve my problem remotely which he normally has no problem doing. After realizing this was not going to be the case he showed up the next day and spent nearly 4 hours at my home reconfiguring the communications of my two computers and two printers. The problem come to find out was with my internet provider, Comcast. After spending a lot of time on the phone with Comcast trying to find someone that actually knew what to do, he was able to reconfigure the comunications and reset the modem. He then had to reset the network router up to work with the new Comcast settings. Then he told me that my new computer print drivers were not compatable with my old printer unless I purchased a new print driver from HP. Not good news but he then found a work around and got it working after all. Brandon has always been there when I needed him. I am an Accountant and Tax season is my bread and butter. When I need him, I REALLY NEED HIM and he has never let me down. His prices are also the best around. I not only feel fine with recommending him but have already done so to many of my clients. And I normally don't do that. If something goes wrong I am responcible for that recommendation. I rate him as an excellant source for all computer issues!

CATEGORY computer repair

Web Design Web Hosting Search Engine Optimization Database systems Domain Registration Computer Sales Computer upgrades / repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal