AC TRANSMISSION INC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2004

A.C. Transmissions, Inc. is Delaware Valley's leading; family owned and operated, transmission experts. With more than 25 years experience, we have built our business upon our expertise, honesty and integrity. Voted one of the "Top Ten Transmission Shops in Camden County" by the Prime Buyers Report and consistently rated an "A" on Angie's List, we pride ourselves on our customer service, our commitment, and our competitive pricing. A.C. Transmissions repairs all foreign and domestic vehicles as well as commercial. We offer a 1-year, unlimited mileage warranty and stand behind our work 100%. Conveniently located on Rt.73 in West Berlin, NJ, we are easily accessible from all major highways. Call us today at 856.809.0030 for your free, no obligation diagnostic quote today....

Ramsey's Service Center, Auto Repair Shop

Welcome to Ramsey's Service Center, providing the Drexel Hill area with reliable service since 1949. The Friendliest Shop in Town! Named the "Best Mechanic" by Philadelphia Magazine for 2012 and again for 2014! Named Talk of the Town Reader's Choice favorite for 2015 and 2017! We also have been awarded Super Service Awards from Angie's List every year since 2012 as well including 2017! Auto Repair service and U-Haul rentals. State approved Guardian ignition interlock installation and maintenance. State inspection and ASA certified. Approx 10 employees.

Award 2019
Offers by Ramsey's Service Center, Auto Repair Shop on Angie's List

09/10/2013

FAST SERVICE AND TRUCK RUNS GREAT. FRIENDLY STAFF

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REBUILT TRANSMISSION ON HUSBAND'S TRUCK

07/29/2013

Excellent service honest and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed an ongoing problem with my car. Two other shops told me I needed A transmission for thousands of dollars. AC Transmissions correctly diagnosed it and saved Me a lot of money.

12/15/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used AC transmission in West Berlin, NJ for a transmission replacement. As stated by the other subscriber, they did the work well, came in slightly under the stated price, and met the deadline they gave us. We are very satisfied.

12/15/2008

They picked me up from the train station and dropped me off so I could get home. They gave me a maximum price as to how much it was going to cost. It ended up being $100 less. They had it done within a day. There is no one in the shop that has less than fifteen years of experience on transmissions. The mechanic knew exactly what was wrong with it within five minutes. I really thought he knew what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed my shifter cable.

10/27/2008

I'm very pleased with the work this shop did. It was a quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anthony, who is very knowledgeable, had mechanics in his shop rebuild my transmission. I've had the car back for about three weeks and it runs great. The previous problems I had with the transmission are gone. One of the men at the shop explained to me that with most transmissions, not all the parts are bad, so only the bad parts need to be replaced/rebuilt. The car dealership I went to wanted $3000.00 to install a transmission with all new/rebuilt parts in my 2002 Chevrolet Impala. Anthony' s shop gave me a one-year warranty. The dealer would have given me a three-year warranty.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Transmission rebuild, repair and/or replace Transmission maintenance and service General Automotive