A and M construction LLC

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since May 2016

Family owned and operated since 1977. 5 full time employees , accept cash check or any major credit cards...

ZBS Group LLP

12  REVIEWS
ZBS Group LLP

Trusted advisors for your family and business. We have been servicing Queens and Long Island for over 30 years. With locations in Plainview and Flushing, we are determined to help protect small businesses and families from unexpected tax burdens and maximize refunds. Our experience ranges through a wide variety of industries as well as union and government employees. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.

07/09/2017

I was impressed from the initial phone call I made. I invited 4 companies to my home for quotes (one quote was astronomical) and from the visit, my gut instinct was to go with this company. As a homeowner, price and a first impression of a company may go a long way. The team as a whole was great; and the actual masonry workers....well, I do not know how they did the job in the heat and with such c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front steps and walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

06/07/2016

They were fair priced, competent and always on time. They met all my specs, dealt with changes professionally, asked questions when things were not clear and at the same time presented options to the problems. Everything stayed on schedule as promised and they were always easy to reach. I would definitely call them again in the future for any stone and masonry work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed all the old bricks and railroad ties and replaced it with a beautiful tarracotta stamped concrete walkway. They also replaced the old railroad ties along my driveway with cablestones.

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel,stamped concrete

06/01/2016

Everything was super easy. Great communication, reliable and punctual.  Listened and addressed all my concerns and needs.  They worked fast and were super clean!  THANK YOU A & M CONSTRUCTION!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof installed, and new walkway steps.  They also installed stone on front of my home.

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing,stucco,mudjacking,roof cleaning

05/19/2016

Very proffesional and courteous, would definately recommend to anyone. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steps and some Chimney work.

CATEGORY concrete repair,water damage restoration

All types of masonry work , pavers ,steps, stone, stucco , stamped concrete ,chimneys , additions , roofing, siding and more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal