A-1 Electric Co Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16 Lenape Trl Text: 908.376.6599

Warren, NJ 07059

No job too small, no challenge too great! We're here to make homes safe and more comfortable. Our specialty is wiring and problem-solving for existing homes. (We do not do industrial work.) We schedule appointments with you and call as we head over (to your cell or work number if you want). We're here to help you, not to sell you. Our web site has Helpful Hints to explain things about your house and give some troubleshooting tips. If a service call can be avoided, it saves you money and saves us time. NJ Elect. Lic. 8460 Additional tel #s: (908) 735-5577, (973) 966-8010, (908) 464-3773....

electrician (162)lighting installation (44)ceiling fan installation (20)landscape lighting (8)hvac repair (6)home remodeling (3)generator repair (1)

10/31/2019

The service was exceptional. It's the same people that I know for years. I know some of the electrician. They always told me in advance if they'll gonna come. They showed up on time and it was a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They switched the chandelier to another house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

10/29/2019

Excellent!! They're whole process. The foreman did the job. Prices was fair. They came on time and pleasant to work with .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hung chandlers and small projects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

10/25/2019

Excellent workmanship, promptness and concern for the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

10/25/2019

A-1 is the perfect example of how a company should be run. If I was offering a Master’s level class on business management and customer relations I would use A-1 as my example. The whole staff is seemingly schooled in helping manage customer expectations and follow up with hard copy quotations and ETAs on when to expect one of their very experienced electricians. I don’t write reviews very often b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

10/25/2019

A-1 Electric is fantastic! They are prompt, professional and do awesome work! I have used them for years and I would never go with anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

07/16/2019

Paul arrived promptly at the scheduled time. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in assessing the problem. Only the exhaust fan motor was an issue - Paul was very honest in stating there was no need to replace either the outside cover or the thermostat, which I greatly appreciated. He was very neat and efficient in his work - I was very pleased he had all the necessary parts in his van and coul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced an attic exhaust fan motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

06/15/2019

Great job installing the fans. Everything looks and works perfectly. Install was not easy due to our small attic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fans

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

C

11/09/2018

I didn't use them. I could not get an appointment. Ratings should all be N/A,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ph wire & cable run

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

On Tues, 10/11, we called and left a message for an appointment for Oct. 11 at 2.30 but she never responded. Of course, the customer has to say it's okay before we go. (Some call several contractors at the same time.)

10/08/2018

Very well and electrician was very knowledgeable and very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed chandelier

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Thanks. We try to help out customers to solve problems and understand what is going on.
D

07/25/2018

I hired A-1 electric to help checking a circuit breaker got tripped issue. They came out twice to work on the same issue, the 1st time they came out and flipped my circuit breaker without doing anything and my power came right back on. They spent 15 minuets and charged me $180. The same circuit breaker got tripped again, so I call them to let them know the same breaker they claim the have fixed go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circuit breaker got tripped

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

The information is quite mixed up. But the reader can be the judge. He tried to replacing his breaker but was not successful. We came out and corrected what he did and checked a fixture. Everything was working so we left. (He says now we should have stayed to check things that were working. We could do that and bill more but most customers think we should keep the bill down by not spending time af...

Wiring & troubleshooting for electric power, lights, heating, phone, TV & computer networks. We solve problems.

New home construction & large additions.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal