Empire Carpet

Angie's List since January 2014

B Rated | 5 Reviews

05/16/2016

They should improve their pricing. I wish they were less expensive. The workers were okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet installation.

05/16/2016

They could improve their pricing. I wish it was less expensive. The workers were okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet installation.

04/13/2015

The only complaint I have about them is that, the guys didn't reprogram my TV as far as the TV in my kitchen. It has to be reprogrammed. My daughter did it for me and I had to call the Comcast guy and he had to give me a new signal because they messed everything up. But the rugs they did a good job on. The padding and the carpeting you pay for. Then in the kitchen, you have to pick the wood under ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Empire Today. They renovated two rooms for me.

05/30/2014

They were great. We ended up going with the local one. They did a great job. They did it when they said they would. They were very good. It looks good. It has good quality. We were just happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We ended up using the Empire Carpeting. They took the old carpet away. They replaced it with a new carpet.

01/21/2014

They are the best.  They have high quality stuff.  Other places were over priced and said it would take them a few days.  They came in, gave me a price and said they could have it in that day.  They came twice at no charge.  I would recommend them to anyone.  Definitely worth the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old carpet and installed new.