RuDan Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2046 High St

Union, NJ 07083

Its all under one roof When it comes to plumbing, heating, cooling and sewer & drain clearing, RuDan has become a household name throughout Central and Northern New Jersey. Offering nothing less than the highest level of quality services performed with state of the art equipment. Our goal at RuDan LLC. is customer satisfaction! Our long term relationships, developed with our customers, are based on mutual respect, a common goal & trust. Well treat you like family! LICENSE # 12301....

Plumbing (223)Drain Cleaning (58)Water Heaters (21)Wells and Pumps (13)Heating and Air Conditioning (12)Sewer Cleaning (11)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Appliance Repair - Small (4)Water Filtration and Softening (4)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)Bathtub Restoration (1)

11/27/2019

They owner responded promptly to the first call, we arranged a convenient date. The plumber came on time, did the job on time. When less than the estimated hours were necessary, he charged less than the full estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To install new faucet and soap dispensers in kitchen, increase water flow in bathroom faucets, plunge shower drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

06/16/2019

I called and left two messages with the office. One week later, I am still waiting for courtesy of a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 95 year old mother had a clogged kitchen sing clog. I needed a quick repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Sometimes we get overwhelmed and just can't get to the call... Our apologies!

06/08/2019

Rui, the owner, came to my house to provide the estimate for the labor and water heater replacement. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I highlighted that the water heater was under warranty. Several days later, they replaced the water heater. They did a great job and also worked directly with the manufacturer to obtain the warranty credit. A definite A+ score.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

D

06/07/2019

I called several times. They never returned my phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I want some water pipes replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

At times we can get overwhelmed and not get to call back... Our apologies!

05/16/2019

The work was done quickly and well. And I think it was hard to do! They arrived on time, were professional, cleaned up after themselves, and were pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bathroom faucets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

10/23/2018

Excellently. He found two situations that needed attention that the other plumber had failed to address.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Double-check the work of another plumber who serviced in an emergency when Rudan wasn't available.

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

08/10/2018

It is always great working with them. There have been occasions where they have come out and not charged us because it was “an easy fix.” We will be customers for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used RuDan numerous times in the 2 homes that we have owned. They are prompt and professional. There work is excellent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

06/13/2018

The company was very responsive answering my call. I found their contact information on Angie's, and called for service. I got bathtub drain clogged in both of my bathroom. Immediate service was required. The guy name Tim answered the call. We agreed on the timing and he showed up on time. He dressed up with the company uniform. At first, I dislike he just walked into my carpet bedroom without tak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub drain clog

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

04/07/2018

Rui came to check out a situation at my mothers house twice and spent a lot of time investigating. He was genuine and honest and ultimately explained to her that her best bet was going with a water proofing company. He didn't charge us for his time and advice. We will definitely be using Rui for our future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
consult for basement flooding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

03/12/2018

Very happy with the services I received from this vendor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaks/Clogged Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Sewer & Drain, water heaters,Tankless Water Heaters, Hot water Boilers, Drain cleaning, Sewer cleaning, Sewer camera inspections, Water Jetting Service, Water piping repairs, Gas piping repairs.