G.Fried Carpet

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since August 2011

Step into the G. Fried Carpet showroom and enter a world where customer service is first and foremost. Established in 1976, this family owned and operated business takes pride in its extensive selection of carpet, hardwood, laminate and area rugs. In our 10,000 square foot warehouse you will find an outstanding array of brand name carpet rolls, remnants, and room size rugs; all at below wholesale prices. Let our knowledgeable sales staff guide you to make the best choices for your flooring needs. Our installations are done by our own in-house team of craftsmen. We promise to make your shopping experience at G. Fried Carpet one you will remember and want tell your friends about....

CFI Home Improvement

CFI- Clean, Fix and Improve, takes pride in all jobs. No matter what size job, CFI strives for 100% customer satisfaction. FREE estimates.

Award 2019

C

07/23/2018

I was told I could get the work done before a certain time, but when I didn't call them on a certain day, they told me my job would be pushed back. They could have called me and told me that, but they didn't. I was supplying special soundproof padding that was very expensive. They told me how much padding I needed, and it was much more than I had ordered. I asked them to check their calculations a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to carpet parts of two rental properties

CATEGORY carpet installation

Bill, I am sorry you weren't satisfied with our service. I feel we were very accomdating. My men did both jobs and worked very hard. The pad you purchased separately was extremely heavy and not easy to work with. Nothing extra was charged for that. Also I was always very accessible to speak to and answer questions. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

10/23/2017

They were easy to work with, on time and did a beautiful job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my bedroom, den and a staircase re-carpeted

08/28/2017

Top shelf From the purchase (Michele) , to the scheduling (Gary) and the installation crew. Arrived as appointed They came to work and installation was great Most if the rooms in my house are Hardwood, but I would purchase again and recommend in a heartbeat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet purchase and installation

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

08/21/2017

Great job! Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet with padding. Installed with old carpet removed and taken away.

CATEGORY carpet installation

It was a pleasure doing business with you!!! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Regards, Michele

08/16/2017

No problems and the runners and rug were installed perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed carpet stair runners on 3 sets of stairs and an associated area rug on a landing. They have excellent customer service and are great to deal with.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You and your wife were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your beautiful new carpeting!

Flooring installation, Carpet installation, Home Design

ceramic tile, wallpaper, window treatments

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available