BioTerra Environmental Solutions LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2012

Asbestos & Mold consulting, testing, surveys, assessments and air monitoring. BioTerra Environmental Solutions works in the consulting/testing field addressing environmental challenges in New Jersey. We have extensive experience with the regulatory process and government laws, coupled with an intricate knowledge of key environmental issues related to asbestos and mold among other related hazardous material. Our job at BioTerra Environmental Solutions is to guarantee that any type of construction, renovation and demolition modification won’t have a negative impact on its environment, surroundings and public safety. There are many federal, state and local regulations to comply with; it’s wise to choose an environmental consulting firm like Bioterra. Our Company will assist with planning, monitoring, testing and ensuring the safety of all individuals. Additional service areas: Union, Warren, Camden & Mercer Counties...

Aztech Management

32  REVIEWS
Aztech Management

With over 20 years of professional experience, Aztech Management Inc., specializes in making your home a safer place. State of N.J. Type "A" License #00371 (we are authorized to perform any type of asbestos work). Estimates are generally available on Saturdays. Work can also be scheduled on Saturdays if necessary. Saturday phone # (973) 517-5382 Please note: Insulation services offered are limited to re-insulation of piping and boiler. Material sampling costs discounted from total job price.

C

11/26/2018

Though listed as such via the website service here on Angie's List the company in question does not do removal or remediation of asbestos. They only test. A bit misleading, but I do not blame the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos removal and remediation

CATEGORY asbestos removal

Thank you for your opinion and giving us a rate of C without hiring us. Angie's List does not have a category for testing. Therefore Angie's list themselves placed us on the category of removal. But we will always have people like Rigging. As you can see.... My grades speak for themselves..... 39 A's and 2 missing leading C's. Some people just can't be pleased. Next time you have an opinion. Try h...

03/22/2018

Everything went very smooth, very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asbestos and mold

03/20/2018

I've been dealing with BioTerra and Rick for many, many years. I've always had a satisfactory and above average relationship with them as far as their work, their products always being on schedule and staying within budgetary constraints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
36,000 sq ft roof removal and interior floor tile and mastic removal, pre-demolition.

01/12/2018

BioTerra was on time and courteous. Loved the service and professionalism. Thank you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos testing

CATEGORY asbestos removal

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the google review as well.

01/09/2018

Rick and his team was very prompt, and on the schedule. The turn around time to get my results and reports is the best I received when getting quotes. He was very professional and knowledgeable. All my question were answered and he gave me peace of mind. I highly recommend using his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pipe insulation tested in my basement ,and mold assessment done in my home

CATEGORY asbestos removal,mold removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Always our pleasure. Rick BioTerra

Asbestos removal & testing. Mold testing & remediation. Lead testing & removal. Air quality testing. Pollen Count Testing. Other Allergen Testing. VOC Testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available