A&J Flooring Outlet

• 03/31/2018

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

4461 Route 42

Turnersville, NJ 08012

A & J Flooring is a family owned and operated business started here in New Jersey by two brothers who were both working in the flooring industry. Our unbeatable prices and dedication to our customers has earned the trust of hospitals, schools, and offices in this area. If you don't see something that you're looking for on our website, or in our showroom, let us know. Guaranteed Quality & Low Prices You will not find lower prices on any of our retail flooring materials, period. Our lifetime flooring installation warranty gives you the peace of mind from knowing that we don't just offer you great customer service before a sale, but for years after it. Ask about our 6 and 12 month financing options....

flooring (13)carpet installation (12)hardwood flooring (3)home remodeling (2)

09/18/2019

repair was done well. They had to reschedule to do this work but I liked that they called in advance to move the appointment. They came on time and completed the job fully. Liked the work and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have a carpet stretched to remove a bubble in a hallway.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

04/17/2018

Hired AJ on 4/17 to install cabinets they worked on the kitchen for 4 days left with job incomplete. Came back 3 week later to finish. Workmanship had issue with cabinets . Two cabinets needs to be re-skin due to workmanship errors. One they did in about 4 weeks . We had them over to fix misaligned cabinets in August and re-skin the other cabinet they never completed. No showed up once the made ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

11/06/2017

Beautiful and professionally completed in the time estimated

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and entranceway floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

09/13/2017

Very well, they arrived on time and it looks great! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor of sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

03/28/2017

Very satisfied, sales rep Matt Flanagan was great through the entire process. First time we completely redid a home. Matt was patient throughout, always honest and insightful with ideas, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood flooring throughout home, complete rehab of a 90 year home all new kitchen and bath cabinets, covered bridge line they carry is excellent tile for bathrooms, excellent colors and quality

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

03/28/2017

I've installed most of what I get on my own, however they did install the carpets for me. Even when I had mismeasured, they were able to come back the next day and finish the carpet install with no issues. Materials come in quickly, and they let me know right away it's in. They always help load it in my van. They're nice, have great prices, and have an excellent selection of choices. And they're a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've ordered hardwood, laminate, carpet, as well as my kitchen cabinets and counters through them. They have great prices, are always knowledgeable, and very responsive.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

06/22/2015

So far I like everything about their service- it was installed today and so I really don't have a lot of experience with the finished product except how it looks. They are very punctual, they have the best price around, they have been of help to me because I had to get the rooms together before they could install it for me- they have been great every step of the way. It looks great. I am going to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A&J Flooring Outlet did hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room and upstairs hallway.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2015

06/14/2014

Everything went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet in basement and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2013

C

05/20/2014

I guess it was the style of the guys who put it in that really did a good job like seaming the carpet together and see just one line. We got what we paid for. The people from A & J were great. They were right on it. They were pretty professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used A& J Flooring Outlet to put some rugs down in our playroom.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2010

11/12/2013

Sent inquiry on 10/2.  It is now 11/12 and I never received a reply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not respond to inquiry sent via Angie's List message system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2013

I apologize that we never responded to your message. We never kept up on our Angie's List page, until about a week ago. We never received an email from Angie's List telling us that we had a new message to respond to, therefore we never knew you had asked us a question. If you need anything else in the future, I hope you would use us. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

We specialize in Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile, Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Window Treatments

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available