DABRONZO PLUMBING & HEATING

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since November 2008

Redding's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Family owned and operated since 1920, Redding's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has provided heating, ventilation, air conditioning and plumbing products and services for both residential and commercial customers in the Greater Mercer County, New Jersey, Area. In addition, their technicians are NATE certified, they're a BPI Gold Star Accredited and LEED Certified Contractor and the company is a Trane, Carrier, York and Mitsubishi Dealer. They will also sell, repair or maintain any product brand and/or model .

07/27/2017

Everything went really well. I had contacted several plumbers before finding DaBronzo Plumbing who gave me the "run around". Evidently, replacing hot water heaters is not the type of job most plumbers want to do. Jim DaBronzo of DaBronzo Plumbing responded to my phone call immediately and the work got done in a timely, professional manner. I am happy that I found DaBronzo Plumbing. He is my plumbe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace my gas hot water heater that was approaching the end of it's nine year life span.

CATEGORY plumbing

03/30/2016

This company called me back quickly and set me up for service the same afternoon.  The woman I spoke to was very pleasant. Matt came out to check my boiler and I just cannot say enough good things about him.  He was fantastic!  Very friendly and knowledgeable.  He took the time to explain everything in terms that the average person can understand. He was patient and answered all my questions. I am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot to determine why boiler would not ignite.  Cleaned auto damper which was stuck in the closed position.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

06/19/2014

Work was quick, clean and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drains, clean outs and vents

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

01/29/2014

Pipe ruptured in my ceiling in the kitchen, he was here on a Sunday night within 30 minutes and repaired all before any serious damage could occur. And his fee was VERY reasonable. Pleasant and professional as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a burst pipe in my ceileing

CATEGORY plumbing

08/05/2013

Very good response time. Also advised to use root prevention solution moving forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old cast iron access point to stop leak & cleaned sewer line of roots.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

HOT WATER HEATERS, BOILERS, BASEBOARD HEATING, HVAC, FORCED HOT AIR HEATING DRAIN CLEANING, GREASE TRAP CLEANING, NEW & OLD CONSTRUCTION, SERVICE REPAIRS, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, KITCHEN & BATH INSTALLATION & REMODELING, SINKS, FAUCETS, TUBS, SHOWERS, TOILETS, APPLIANCE HOOKUPS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, GAS LINES, SUMP PUMPS, SEWER LINES, WATER SERVICES, BASEMENT & BATHROOM SPECIALIST, CONSTRUCTION DUMPSTERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard