ADT Security Services, Inc

Founded 1874 • Angie's List since January 2012

D Rated | 4 Reviews

ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and Canada. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services—from interactive home and business solutions to home health services—meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles....

Hawk Protection

1  REVIEW
Hawk Protection

Providing over 3 years of excellence service of audio video network security system. Exceeding costumers expectations

08/21/2014

if the alarm went off, no one ever called to let me know. I changed services and am satisfied with their services. They had the nerve to send me a bill to cancel their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
security service.

D

11/16/2012

WELL.... First off, I have had ADT as a security company since the late 1980's in all of my homes and businesses and I have ALWAYS been happy with their service. So when I purchased my new home, my first instinct was to contact ADT for the security service.  The sales person, Dennis was great, he showed up, provided me with pricing, was confident with the entire install and we scheduled the work f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete alarm system including camera's

D

01/26/2006

I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE PRETTY EXPENSIVE. I QUIT USING THEM BECAUSE I DIDN'T NEED THE ALARM. THEY DID INSTALL THE ALARMS CORRECTLY BUT THEY WERE LATE TO PUT THEM IN. IF I GOT ALARMS AGAIN, I PROBABLY WOULDN'T USE THEM. I JUST DIDN'T LIKE THEIR SERVICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED SOME ALARMS.

01/26/2006

I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR PROFESSIONALISM. OVERALL, IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE AND I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. THEY CAME ON TIME AND INSTALLED EVERYTHING RIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED AN ALARM SYSTEM.

CATEGORY home security systems

Home Security, Home Automation, Home Health, ADT Pulse® Solutions, Gold Standard Custom Home Solutions

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal