A Plus Roofing & Home Services

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since February 2012

A Plus is a full service home improvement contractor specializing in exterior remodeling. We are fully licensed and insured. A Plus is dedicated to providing our customer with quality workmanship and products at an affordable price....

Allied Construction & Remodeling LLC

Focusing on all projects from full residential roof replacements to new commercial roof construction in Clifton and Northern New Jersey, at Allied Construction & Remodeling LLC, we believe in quality and professionalism. When taking on your project, our high standards and unique approach will translate to a perfectly executed construction project that comes in on time and under budget. If you are searching for a construction partner in Clifton, that's able to deliver every time without fail, call 973-851-2768 and speak to an Allied Construction & Remodeling, LLC professional.

Award 2019
Offers by Allied Construction & Remodeling LLC on Angie's List

01/21/2020

Price was very fair and the guys did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice shield on my roof

01/08/2020

I saw my ceiling starting to blister and water coming in. So I called A Plus Roofing company. They were very polite and patient answering all my questions. I appreciate the honesty and communication throughout the whole project. I was confident A Plus crew would fix my roofing issues. The crew was very clean and picked up all the debris. they did an outstanding job!! I would recommend them to all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

12/31/2019

Roofing crew worked hard. They were professional and efficient, site clean-up was thorough and they produced excellent work. From the initial phone call to A Plus to the final inspection everyone was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone else who needs roof work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

12/31/2019

The crew did an excellent job repairing and cleaning our gutters. They arrived when they said would and left the job site clean. They were professional and efficient, and they produced excellent work. If ever a need arises again, we will definitely use A Plus Roofing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back gutter reolaced and cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

12/28/2019

This company is 10 star The tech is professional works with integrity The company is customer oriented and does excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Roofs & Gutters - New, Repairs, Cleanings, Guards, Installation & Custom Made. Chimney Liners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available