BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2010

Family owned home improvements with high quality, low prices, full warranties and service. Financing available and all credit cards accepted....

Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angie's List

08/13/2018

Product was as I expected.the installers were very professional.have other windows to replace next year.am going to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY windows

09/22/2017

Company was very argumentative when I told them I wasn't pleased. They did try to make amends to me but their handy man wasn't familiar with window installation. The caulking he replaced on the windows looks 100% better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I qualified for the replacement of 6 Windows through OCLTRG except I have 8 windows and a broken storm door that needed to be replaced. To keep all of the windows in my home uniform I paid for the additional 2 windows and storm door. This company would NOT have been my choice as all of my other windows are Pella. I was not pleased with overall process of the window installation. Dominick of OCLTRG knew this, insisted I sign paperwork, he forwarded their insurance Information to me so I could file a claim for damage to my dryer was scratched and two 2 1/2" Levelor Window Blinds also broke one 2 1/2" Continental Curtain Rod. Their insurance Company asked me to sign off on paper work for $25.00. I don't want the money I would like them repaired or replaced. The Ocean County Long Term Recovery Group were charged $3,500.00 for the 6 windows. Out of my pocket I paid $2,000.00 for 2 windows and a storm door. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT POSTED PICTURES. One simple question : Why were 5 of the 8 windows finished off differently than the other 3 ? Also why was the storm door not finished off?

CATEGORY windows,doors

06/15/2017

Great job,couldn't ask for a better job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new windows and siding on front of house.

CATEGORY siding,windows

Thank you, it was a pleasure to service you.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new replacement windows great installation however clean up was poor did not clean windows after installing had caulking and dirt on them |broke a rain down spout did not tell me

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair

Actually, the customer didn't allow us to clean up as she was already in the room with a vacuum cleaner before they finished each window. One window did have a smudge of caulk on it and we sent our service man down the next morning to clean it.

01/23/2015

All went smoothly from Showroom to installation. Phone calls were promptly returned. No hard sell. Listened to what I wanted and helped in my decision without trying to add mre cost to my order. Total cooperation with delivery & installation. Installers were punctual, professional & personable doing quality work & cleanup, moving furniture out & back with care. I highly recommend Built-Rite Window...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12 Double Hung Windows with screens 1 Sliding Glass Door with sliding screen 1 Front Storm Door with Sliding Screen

CATEGORY decks,windows,doors

Windows, doors roofing, siding, decks, porches, awnings, railings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available