Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Our certified technicians have been providing quality service & installations in Monmouth & Ocean Counties for over 30 years. Your home is probably the biggest investment you've made, with fuel and energy cost constantly on the rise, we want you to know that you can count on us, to provide you with the latest technology needed to help you save up to 50% on energy cost with our money saving products such as: Ultra High Efficient Equipment, Indoor Air Quality , Gas Conversions, Air Balancing , Duct Cleaning and Design, and Go Green Energy Audits are just a few of the services we provide, to allow you and your family a clean healthy environment so you can enjoy what you've worked so very hard for, your home. Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling, LLC. is a family owned providing a red carpet service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. All of our technicians are EPA Certified with constant up-to-date training. We are fully insured, licensed to New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs and member of the Better Business Bureau maintaining ethical business practices. NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06589200...

Mold Solutions by Cowleys

Mold Solutions by Cowleys is a full-service residential, commercial and industrial mold treatment and prevention company serving all of New Jersey. Local homeowners and businesses face severe water and moisture issues. With more than 45 inches of rain annually, over 70 percent average annual humidity, and flooding from intense storms; water intrusions and moisture conditions can trigger dangerous mold growth inside our homes. We are proud to offer New Jersey homeowners a more effective, more economical, and less intrusive way to solve their mold issues.

06/15/2017

Everything went fine, no complications. They had a large crew, and they finished up in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a central air system.

06/08/2017

It is so unfortunate that I need to write this review but I felt that I needed to make consumers out there aware of my experience. I booked an appointment with Accurate Mechanical Heating, Mike Garcia, twice and twice he stood us up. I took vacation days for both appointments and expressly told the office manager that my husband is handicap and we haven't moved in yet. I expressed that it is an ef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was ever performed.

05/05/2015

Highly professional.  Team showed up and in 2 days the job was done.. They left house and garage clean and were responsive to all questions and services needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a high efficiency tankless water and heating system

12/29/2014

The first group that came out did not have good instructions and I wasn't happy with the results. I called and let them know I wasn't happy. Someone else came back and did the work right. I was happy with the results, however, I do not plan on using them again because I found another provider I like better, even if they are more expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redesigned my the attic duct work the way I wanted it done. They checked out other parts of the duct work and redid the return ducts.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/08/2013

I would recommend them for local things. Their service was average to good. Their prices were very fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a 3 furnaces and  2 air conditioners.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC. Gas Fireplaces. Duct Cleaning & Balancing. Generators. Garage Heaters.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa