SAUCHELLI CONTRACTING

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since December 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE. ...

BUD GARLASCO BUILDERS

Since 1976, Bud Garlasco Builders has been providing Northern New Jersey with the finest in residential and commercial construction and improvements, having successfully completed hundreds of small to large scale projects over three decades. Our team consists of skilled craftsmen, seasoned project managers and experienced field supervisors. Whether you want to do a minor renovation, a major addition, or build a new home or place of business, we have a team that is the source for all your needs. Call us in Haworth today for your free estimate.

12/15/2010

This was my first experience with this company. Everything went very, very well. I thought that they listened to us. They had some very good ideas on their own. They were very attentive to details. All around, they were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our kitchen. LOOKING OVER MY ANGIE'S LIST REVIEWS I REALIZED THIS ONE IS IN ERROR. THE COMPANY THAT DID THE WORK IS BERCELI IN FORT LEE, NJ. I must have clicked on the wrong box.

09/07/2010

No one wants to do a partial remodel. I wanted to keep the tub and they all want to gut and renovate everything. They were professional and nice but the quote was a little outrageous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Sauchelli Contracting about remodeling my bathroom.

12/26/2008

Excellent work, totally trustworthy, priced fairly, clean and neat. They are reliable and on time. Schedules Mon - Sat to do work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do all kinds remodeling jobs. Medical offices, two houses, kitchens and bathrooms and vanity.

INTERIOR HOME RENOVATIONS.