Pat's Mobile Salon

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2012

I am a compassionate, caring license hsir dresser/ certified home health aide....

Champion Home Inspections LLC

Coverage area from Union County to Atlantic County and West to Pennsylvania. I am an owner/operator NJ Licensed and Fully Insured Home Inspector and NJDEP Certified Radon Measurement Technician. I have over 30 years of experience in all phases of construction and renovation in both residential and light commercial fields. I include free termite inspections with all Home Inspections. I am 100% committed to my clients before during and after inspections and I am always just a phone call away. Because of that I'm proud to say I've received only "A" rated reviews and more of them per year on Angie's List then most businesses have in several years. My Home Advisor ratings are all five star as well. Commercial inspections welcome.

Award 2019

08/21/2018

It went very well. Pat is a beautiful person. She treated our 94 year old Mom with the utmost respect. She not only provided us with the aid services needed, she did her hair so lovely and professional, like she just stepped out of the salon that she could no longer go to. She made her very happy. It was always a pleasure to see her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Private aid services for our Mom.

CATEGORY hair salon

08/16/2018

Excellent. Pat took care of my mother in law's hair for a number of years. She was wonderful and we highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash, set and style. Cut and color when needed.

CATEGORY hair salon, pediatric allergist

08/16/2018

Very prompt and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Senior home care haircut

CATEGORY hair salon, pediatric allergist

06/16/2014

She's really nice, did a great job, it just gave my mother a little lift, she was feeling nice, reasonably priced for coming to the house and everything. I think it was cheap, its really good for seniors, it was really nice to find someone who did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually used somebody from my mother, we used this person, hair dresser for elderly, Patricia Bennett

CATEGORY hair salon

Salon - pedi, manicure, cutting, curling, roller set & blow dry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal