BERCO APPLIANCE SVC

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since December 2005

Major appliance repair.Repairs on Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Ovens, Stoves, Ranges, Refrigerators and Disposals....

Edgewater Appliance NJ LLC

Edgewater Appliance NJ is the best appliance service in the area. We are very dedicated to our craft and to helping fix those broken appliances. We charge a $75 service fee if we show up and you do not use our services. If you choose to go with us, their is no service fee for any current or future service needs. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Please give us a call, and let us know what we can do for you. Serving Bergen and Hudson County, Hoboken, Jersey City, Parsmus, Fairview, NJ; Cliffside Park, NJ; Ridgefield, NJ; Palisades Park, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ

09/21/2017

Very well. I was ready to trash the refrigerator and go buy a new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Ice maker. Nicky was very informative, ordered the correct part and installed it timely. He was very respectful of my schedule, showed up on time, called to confirm. He is very professional and I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone and would hire him again.

03/27/2017

Nicky from Berco started off by being on time. He is both friendly and professional. He is very efficient and my (not new) washing machine runs great! We are completely satisfied with Berco Appliance Svc. and would not hesitate to recommend or hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sears washing machine serviced.

12/17/2016

Very well. Nicky installed the thermostat and retainer clips. He did the job quickly and was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I was very grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The thermostat in my wall oven was hanging down and clips needed to be replaced. I called him the week before Thanksgiving and left a message. He responded quickly and said he would stop over between the jobs he had since I lived in the area. He had a busy schedule but was nice enough to come over and fix my oven.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

10/31/2016

I appreciate that he checks his messages and calls back to confirm appointments. He knows his stuff with appliances and quickly gets to the bottom of what's wrong with the appliances he repaired for me. I really appreciate how thorough he is on the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick has repaired my fridge, stove thermometer, and even tried to bring a microwave back to life.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

10/13/2016

He removed pieces of glass in the pump, cleaned the filter and advised us to make sure water is hot before running the dishwasher. Took a total of 2 hours because pump was difficult to remove ( son had already tried) and he made sure it was working before he left. Very conscientious, polite and all around nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher was not draining water and leaking.

CATEGORY appliance repair

IN HOME REPAIRS ON WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, OVENS, RANGES, GARBAGE DISPOSALS AND REFRIGERATORS.

FOREIGN APPLIANCES, MIELE, BOSCHE, ASCO, MICROWAVES OR AIR CONDITIONING & SUB ZERO OR THERMADORE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard