A&J Custom Home Remodeling

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2012

A&J Custom Home Remodeling is a fully insured company that has been in business since 1998. A&J Custom Home Remodeling has a showroom located at 1342 Kings Highway displaying cabinets, countertops and flooring displays to help our customers choose the products that they want. We are your one stop construction company who manages the project completely. All carpentry work is done by A&J employees who have over 25 years in carpentry experience. We offer the best sub-contractors to help complete the mechanicals of your project....

Zoll Framing & Gifts

Owned and operated by the mother-daughter team of Kathleen and Irene Zoll. Zoll Framing and Gifts has been in business since 2006. We specialize in custom picture framing and calligraphy. Call us today for more details!

11/14/2017

Perfect!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, egress windows, flooring, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/15/2015

It went horribly.  I called Mike (owner) after seeing numerous signs posted on lawns throughout the neighborhood advertising for "hail damage".   Upon inquiry, I was informed that there had been a hail storm earlier in the year, and that he would contact my insurance company to facilitate any needed repairs.   As a result, I hired Mike (owner) to remove existing siding and windows, and install new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and Windows.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

I was not aware of the situation with this customer, we had not spoken prior to this complaint [Member's name removed] was dealing with someone who is not now or ever been the owner of A & J. I am currently in working with [Member's name removed] to resolve this.
D

01/19/2014

The 2 woodworkig men, the glass person and his son, the painters and the first tile person I had were all were professional and excellent at their trade. April 2013, Kitchen and Master bathroom remodel began Now January 12, 2014 and continue to still have loose ends that I need to continue to call to make sure are taken care of. Staining touch up of kitchen cabinets (that had been restained due to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A&J is the Home Remodeling Company, then they contract out to separate contractors.

CATEGORY remodeling

D

12/07/2013

A 2 month kitchen renovation turned into a 5 month project.  Started out quickly, made some mistakes, took months to fix them, barely responsive to e-mails or phone calls.  Quality of workmanship overall ok but not great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A&J Custom Home Remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/21/2010

They did a great job! They were pretty timely in getting the job done. They were a little slower in responding to questions, but the quality of the work and craftsmanship was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished remodeling my basement and added a bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

A&J Custom Home Remodeling is a complete home remodeling company who has an interior division specializing in basements, bathrooms, kitchens and additions. We also offer a complete exterior division who specializes in roofs, siding, windows and decks.