Overlook Medical Center

Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Overlook Medical Center provides state-of-the-art facilities combined with nationally recognized physicians, medical specialties and services....

03/22/2016

09/13/2015

Terrible.  The rep in registration called security on me becase I threw my driver's license under her glass window as if I was attacking her with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No appointment.  I took my daughter to the ER and it was disastrous.  She was actually only seen by the triage nurse.  Security was called on my because I was crying because my dauther was doing really bad and these people were not helping her.  They made me register her first.  Please don't go to the ER here, especially with a child.  I am still in disbelief of what happened to us that night.

03/27/2013

They're pretty good. It was clean, it was nice, everything was sort of state of the art more or less. They put you through pretty quickly. We only waited for 15 minutes for our first appointment and for our follow-up, they already have our information, so we were right in, saw the doctor in and spent half an hour. It was really good for any hospital unit. The doctor was awesome and I really wish I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Overlook Medical Center to see an hematologist.

CATEGORY independent living,hospitals

01/15/2013

He told me to take some medicine and to go to the dentist if they continue to cause me pain from being too tight. He has been very helpful since I've been going to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had headaches so Dr. Noyes had to try to figure out why. It came down to be something simple, it was the pressure of having the Invisalign in my mouth.

07/28/2012

The doctor was very good. He was very personable and straight to the point. He had a great bedside manner. He came to the hospital several times to check on us when we were not expecting him. He would show up twice a day and talk to me to make sure I was okay. I rate them high overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw Dr. Aber at Overlook Medical Center and he did a gastrointestinal surgery on my wife.

CATEGORY hospitals

Emergency Services, Maternity, Surgical Services, Sleep Medicine, Heart Health, Imaging Services, Stroke Services.

Ask for details.