Lucenti & Sons, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150331

94 Tamarack Trail

Stockholm, NJ 07460

We are a family owned and operated business. For over 15 years we have been supplying you, your neighbors and area businesses with garage doors, operators and reliable services. Our estimates are always free and there is never a charge to haul away your old doors. We offer the highest quality products and services at fair prices! Our residential doors come with a lifetime rust replacement warranty and include a 1 year service warranty. We feature a full line of residential garage doors and openers including; Amarr, C.H.I., Clopay, Pro-Series, Endura, Haas, Lift-Master and many others. All calls, estimates and work performed is always handled and overseen personally and professionally by the owner, Bill Lucenti. GIVE US A CALL - you have nothing to lose....

garage door repair and installation (417)concrete repair (1)

11/25/2020

After waiting a few weeks for the material, finally Bill and assistant (Jeff) arrived right on time. They both were kind and helpful answering any questions we had whilst working on our installation. The work was completed and all the old stuff taken away with them. A very good experience. I recommend Lucenti to anyone needing door replacement or just a repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total new garage doors with a new opener in bay2.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/19/2020

Fantastic- I submitted a request in the evening, received a texted response same evening, and by morning had a visit, quote, and repair done by 10:30 AM! And super fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A broken garage door spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thank You for the review Mr [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure speaking to you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.Thanks again Bill Lucenti

10/17/2020

We first asked for villa help when one of our garage doors failed while we were out of the house. He came promptly and fixed. Since the. We have had our entire garage doors and openers replaced by Bill. He’s been very responsive and precise in his work. He clearly knows his stuff. I’d hire Bill again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage doors and openers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

05/20/2020

Bill is very friendly and installed is a new lift master with new rollers and sensors and assisted my family and I in learning how to use the new system. While we were finishing learning about the app options and what all the buttons did my mother & I forgot to ask about the keypad to be installed which was part of Bill’s initial estimate. He left for the day after we realized he was supposed to i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing garage door opener, adding new keypad, adding new sensors and new wheels for existing garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review and also I did email you back that I would let you know when I would be coming back to install the keypad . and as far as knot returning phone calls I dealt with you via emails and text messages so if someone needed to get in touch with just simply leave a voice message and I will return the call if you are returning to multiple calls in a row from...

01/13/2020

Bill Lucenti call me and told me that he was going to come in 1 half an hour. Instead, he just disappeared. I never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of remote and possibly some maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

12/19/2019

Bill came and took care of the problem. He analyzed the issue and fixed it. I have 2 garage doors, he even looked at the 2nd garage door at my request and fine tuned it after I had already paid him for the original repair at no additional cost. Very reasonable in terms of cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix broken garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

11/25/2019

They did an amazing job. Our garage was not easy to get around and they were able to move some things around and put them pack in their original locations once the job was finished. They were very professional and I’m in love with my new garage door! Thank you! I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/04/2019

I Highly recommend Bill !! Bill made the service call a pleasure. Friendly and reliable! The scheduling call was a breeze. He showed up on time and quickly diagnosed the issue. My garage now works better than it has in years! Great price and great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/08/2019

Bill was absolutely excellent. He responded to my call within 12 hrs. He came over and gave me an estimate that was lower than every other one for a much better door. The work was done perfectly. I couldn't be happier. The garage door works and looks exactly the way I wanted it to. Bill is extremely competent, dependable and very pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/22/2019

EXCELLENT!!! Does what he says he will do and educates you on top of it. Could not of asked for a more pleasant experience. All I can say is YES to pick Bill you will pleased. A family business for over 20 years and it shows in all his caring ways. EXCELLENT,EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 GARAGE DOORS REPLACES WITH NEW OPENERS

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Installations, Sales & Service - Residential & Commercial Overhead Doors & Openers

Install - entry doors, storm doors & windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal