TDM Sealcoating

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Snowhill St

Spotswood, NJ 08884

General construction company specializing in anything asphalt . Line striping .Power washing . Gutter cleaning . Deck services ....

Asphalt Driveways (187)Gutter Cleaning (126)Pressure Washing (16)Deck Maintenance (8)Concrete Driveways (6)Roof Cleaning (2)

11/21/2019

TDM returned my request promptly and completed the job THE NEXT DAY!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

09/13/2019

Very well. They arrived on time, and after getting our phone numbers right, we were able to talk about the job. Tim is very professional and available by text!! Great transaction. They cleaned up after the cleaning and we are very happy. Hope to see if they can fix one of the gutters that is developing a belly. Next time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/01/2019

Went well, prompt. Work completed in 1 hour. Used last year as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

08/22/2019

I was very happy with the work, experienced employees and efficiency of this firm.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

08/19/2019

In one of the worst days of the year, Sunday Aug 18 where the humidly was unbearable, the 2 young men spent approximately 3 hours completely power washing my Bi-Level house (600 sq feet) from top to bottom, they used ladders to access the top level and gutters. First time I power wash the house, I usually do the front, myself, by hand . Mike give your boys a "big thank you" for the great job. I us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washing Vinyl Siding

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

08/17/2019

TDM sealcoating company is really awesome. Great Team of guys. Super hard working. Great price and fast turnaround. They use buckets of sealcoating, instead of the spray on sealcoating. I think this method with the buckets is much better and gives you a thicker coating. So it will last longer and you get more bang for your buck. I will hire these guys again in the future. I also have referred them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Sealcoating

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

06/18/2019

Timur and his team did an excellent job in completing the driveway sealcoating, exterior pressure washing, deck staining, and gutter cleaning. His professionalism, responsiveness are laudable. We are extremely happy with all the work done and I will definitely refer TDM to neighbors, family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway sealcoating, exterior pressure washing, deck staining, gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

06/01/2019

I recruited 11 of my neighbors to get our driveways seal coated together, and solicited quotes from three different "A"-rated sealcoating companies to see which would provide the largest group discount. TDM came in with a significantly lower quote than the other two companies, plus a 15% group discount. However, it was not just the price that led us all to go with TDM, it was how patient, courteou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEALCOATING

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

05/18/2019

~2000 sq ft ranch house needed a gutters cleaned of leaves and many maple tree seed pods. Tim answered the phone on Saturday and we agreed on a time and price for the work. Time came on Monday and did the work, texting me before and after pictures of the gutters. It was easy and cost $160.50. I will likely hire him again in the fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

COST $160.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

10/27/2018

Tim did a terrific job. Was very professional and punctual, and the quality of work was great. I would hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed power washing of deck, siding. Also needed gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Driveway/parking lot seal coating & restoration, asphalt crack filling ,asphalt patching ,asphalt striping, power washing, deck sealing and staining, gutter cleaning , concrete/masonry work .

NA