TrueMaintenance

A405 REVIEWS

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2012

519 Stanhope Rd

Sparta, NJ 07871

When comes getting the dirt out, no one does it better than TruMaintenance. Located in Sparta NJ, our services span throughout the North New Jersey are. Whether it's a small or big job, our professionals pride themselves in doing the job right the first time. We offer any type of cleaning or washing services. Most people are surprised as year of stain and dirt get pressure washed away. You will be amazed how clean your propriety becomes after the job is finished....

Pressure Washing (354)Gutter Cleaning (85)Deck Maintenance (48)Roof Cleaning (25)Exterior Painting (16)Window Cleaning (15)Gutters (10)Carpet Cleaning (6)Interior Painting (6)Mold Testing and Remediation (5)Insulation (3)Upholstery Cleaning (1)

10/28/2019

I have used true Maintenance twice, once at my old house and recently at my new home. They did a great job, were very neat and thorough and were very careful around my flower beds. Thanks!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed House

03/29/2019

Excellent service! Sergio arrived on time and did an excellent job! He was very careful to contain all of the leaves removed from the gutters, and left the entire area spotless! He even offered some other services, and based on the professional service I received, I will definitely use TruMaintenance in the future. I would highly recommend his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

10/10/2018

I hired Tru Maintenance to powerwash the siding and clean my gutters. They came in a week and did an amazing job. I have done it myself in the past and simply ran out of time. the house is sparkling. Nothing was damaged and the owner, Sergiu, suggested that rather than do the gutters now, for the same price he would come back after the leaves were down. Now there's an honest guy who takes care of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwash siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

06/18/2018

Couldn’t recommend more!!! Came out within a day of calling, on time and for 1/2 the price quoted by other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house, patio and deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

06/14/2018

It is so nice to come back from work and see the house as if it was brand new. Years of mildew and dirt just disappeared ! Great job and for much less than others quoted. Will use your services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house vinyl sidings power wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

05/31/2018

Perfect, Sergiu was very prompt and professional, I’ll definitely call again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing my home and cleaning the outside of our gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

04/17/2018

Sergiu is our go-to man. We have used him before and would never go elsewhere! Does an great job and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend him for your exterior maintenance needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of house, garage, and deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

02/03/2018

I got a call back the same day I left a message. I texted Sergiu pictures of my house and he texted be back a price the next day. When I was ready to have the gutters cleaned, he showed up the next day and did a great job. No mess, took all the debris away and left the bill in my mailbox. I will definitely be using him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2018

12/17/2017

Overall it has been a great experience working with Sergiu. He is prompt, gets back to you quickly, reliable and is very clean when performing his work. It was $300 for the house wash and $135 for the gutters. I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TruMaintenance washed our house on one occasion as well as recently cleaned our gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2017

12/01/2017

Sergiu is a very nice guy to work with and he did an excellent job. I found him on Angies list , am super happy with his services and would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing all sidewalls, sanding deck and partial roof moss cleaning

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2018