Alpine Heating and Cooling

A 217 Reviews

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since December 2005

125 Hillside Ave

South River, NJ 08882

Alpine is a four-generation, family-owned and operated business and has been the premier Air Conditioning and Heating Company in Central NJ for over 45 years. We offer repairs, full system replacements as well as oil-to-gas conversions. We design HVAC systems specific to our customers’ needs, budget, and home size. Systems are designed to increase efficiency, lower utility bills and many come with sizable rebates. We install whole-house generators and sump pumps for your home safety and peace of mind. Alpine also installs and services hot water heaters, and can evaluate and install indoor air quality systems such as humidifiers and air cleaners to help customers breathe easier. We have received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for the past 8 years and are a Premier Lennox Dealer, which gives us access to discount pricing, incentives and rebates that are passed directly to our customers. We also carry Trane, American Standard and service all brands of Air Conditioners and Furnaces. Our technicians are fully trained, licensed and insured. Please call our office today so that we can provide you with additional information, make an appointment or schedule a free estimate. Email to reach: service@alpinegreen.net. Secondary number: 732-238-9300....

hvac repair (207)water heater repair and installation (36)generator repair (14)plumber (14)fireplace repair (3)air duct cleaning (3)

06/13/2020

I had a very positive experience in dealing with Alpine. Starting with the person in the office, Robin. She was quick to respond to my questions and requests. The service people were professional and polite and were on time. The installation was done in a day. Their pricing for the job was considerably less than 3 other contractors I had in to give me estimates. I am extremely pleased with this co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and furnace installation.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/11/2020

Installation employees were very neat and professional. Job was on time and furnace worked perfectly when done. The installation people spotted a potential issue with my central air and corrected it at no additional charge. In addition they knew the building code requirements and made sure everything was handled and in compliance. This was the third time over a 12 year time period that I used them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gas hot air furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

06/05/2020

These guys are absolute professionals. They came on time and did the job on time and completed in few hours. They explained what they have done and how to take care of the new system etc etc. Definitely would recommend these guys for any one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to replace our 30 plus year old HVAC system in our Tome Home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

03/16/2020

I've done business with Alpine for 15 years and have been very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twice a year maintenance on my heating/air conditioning system. Another time needed a part replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

02/15/2020

Available when I needed and arrived on time. Fix problem and performed maintenance. Reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler not heating up intermittently

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

09/09/2019

I’ve been an Alpine customer since 1975. Alpine is a remarkable example of a small business model (regardless of industry) that other businesses would be smart to emulate. It’s astounding, how they continue to flourish given accelerated market threats, market opportunities and government regulations. They also figured out how to stay more than relevant even with rapidly changing technologies, supp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Central A/C Equipment

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

09/09/2019

We have been customers of Alpine for 23 years. We routinely use their service (maintenance contract) for our heating and a/c tune-ups. Alpine is highly professional and Art & Robin provide excellent service to their customers. Ex. we were having trouble with our furnace kicking in and their tech worked for few hours - Art then came over to inspect and said it was time to look at the cost of the re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring/Fall servicing of Heating system/AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

09/07/2019

They were punctual, professional and neat. They made suggestions for modifications that I followed and they worked out good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed furnace and A/C in past and have service contracts with them yearly since.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

09/04/2019

They did a wonderful job. They left the area clean and was very professional in their service. My husband used them since 1978 for his building until he sold it. He has always spoken of them very highly. Needless to say we both would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air condition and furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

07/21/2019

The technician advised that the problem was due to the condenser coil being clogged over the years, rather than lack of refrigerant or leakage. He cleaned the coils, and the unit seems to be working. That said, my evaluation is still in progress, and I won't know for sure till I see my next electric bill. The technician was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair my A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2019

Heating, air conditioning, generators, duct work, air filtration, hot water heaters, boiler, air cleaner and humidifier installations.

Air Duct Cleaning & Fireplaces